No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Diaz Crushes Conor McGregor, Ends Mayweather Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boom Boom X View Post
    Yeah there was a point. Weird how you got "salty tears" from my post, but it shows you're just reaching and have no valid points of your own. Comprehension's not exactly your strong suit, but hey, way to go down swingin', man.

Comment

• These MMA fighters should just stay humble and focus on their own business and leave all these outside distractions alone. They need to concentrate on their own field of endeavor, while leaving these other professional athletes to handle their own affairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Another day another UFC hype train derailed.

"Mayweather and Pacquiao are old mother****ers, I'm only 27 and accomplished more than them" blah blah blah

Comment

• In some other thread a few days ago I said "we all know what happened to the last UFC fighter who obsessed over Mayweather" LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            Hm. You know what, you probably don't need to argue. Your dumb replies (such as this) alone are proving my point on your ignorance. Post away

Comment

• Originally posted by boom boom x View Post
              hm. You know what, you probably don't need to argue. Your dumb replies (such as this) alone are proving my point on your ignorance. Post away
              qq............

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                **** me. after the first round I thought he was playing with him.

Guess there are weightclasses for a reason,
                I told you Connor was a bum

he cant hang with no C class boxer, when he got battered by a guy who took a fight on short notice

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MMA GAY MANS SPORT

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                  the mayweather curse.. god damn dana really might kill himself now
                  No curse

he was always a bum

no defense, he got beat up by a bum as well, a guy who took the fight on 2 weeks notice lmaoooo

i told you ****s connor cant hang with a c level boxer

i'd go as far as to say he'd get soundly beat by a novice

Comment

• Man i love seeing these MMA Bums exposed

"beats beast beast"

lmaoooo

MMA is a sport with no defense, i dont get how you can put so much stock into a fighter

Boxing is a skill an art form, even the most offensive boxers in boxing have better defense than the best MMA fighters

Gay sport, another superstar exposed

Comment

• Broner would beat the **** out of glass jaw Conor

Khan would absolutely murder him

Conor fights with his chin hanging in the air, any guy with pin point accuracy would murder him. Boxers have some of the best eye coordination

I can't believe he had the audacity to talk about Floyd, one right hand from Floyd would send Conor on to the canvas

Diaz is to MMA what Soto Karass is to boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X