Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Pharoah: I refused to wear a dress, that's one of the resons I was fired from SNL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Successful smart talented people don't suck dick for work, out of work broke neggas that ruined their careers do.

It's just comedy, that **** is funny that's why they do it, you fcking people turn anything into a conspiracy.
    ***Addix))).....

Comment

If Benny Hill refused to wear a dress we'd be out of a lot of funny skits.

Plenty of comedians over the years wore dresses, macho guys like Milton Berle (and oldie for you
      millennials) and other guys.

Comment

Hollywood is always trying to put male comedians into dresses. It's like some rite of passage for them.

Congrats to Jay for standing up for himself and saying screw SNL.

Comment

no dress would make this cu/nt funny

Comment

He's a comedy actor and won't wear a dress?

Enjoy being broke and out of work insecure ass negga, mark my words, your going see this fool years from now talking about how regrets this decision. Another chapter in when being real goes wrong.
            I highly doubt that. If it's against who he is as a comic and isn't comfortable with it then that's his decision. He may or may not be out of work in some years. If it's due to not wearing a dress that's sad. But bet he won't regret it one bit

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Dave Chappele talked about this years ago (he did wear a dress for Robin Hood Men In Tights)

Are you for ****sexuals or not?

Comment

Don't know what the big deal with wearing a dress for a bit is. In the long run it's totally inconsequential. If you get all worked up and sensitive over doing something for the sake of comedy, then comedy probably isn't for you.

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

no dress would make this cu/nt funny

I'll give you that... that guy is not funny. In a dress or not.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 04-17-2017, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Don't know what the big deal with wearing a dress for a bit is. In the long run it's totally inconsequential. If you get all worked up over doing something for the sake of comedy, then comedy probably isn't for you.

I'll give you that... that guy is not funny. In a dress or not.
                  seriously....unless its too close to home (art imitating life ?). we all know how yosef macks acting ''career'' turned out to be.

thing is, hes not a ''bad'' actor, just very unfunny. between him and sandler, omfg !!!!

Comment

''....that's one of the reasons.....''

ok then.

Comment

He's a comedy actor and won't wear a dress?

Enjoy being broke and out of work insecure ass negga, mark my words, your going see this fool years from now talking about how regrets this decision. Another chapter in when being real goes wrong.
                      Jay Pharoah will be fine, he was already a successful stand up comedian before SNL, now with the added exposure from that he will be just fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X