Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have your opinions on gun control laws changed over recent incidents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    I don't think he's talking about making gun from scratch.

99% of gun parts are available without restrictions.

Only thing restricted is the receiver. The receiver is the only thing considered a firearm.

Barrel, mag, grips, etc. every other part is not considered a firearm and u can buy it anywhere.

And not they sell unfinished receivers.

If it's not finished its not a gun.

So all u have to do is some minimal work on the receiver to finish it then just assemble it with the other parts.

Done. Quite easily. Very quickly.

Just as easy as going to a gun show with cash

you people are nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      We got magic and worthy 2.0

Ball and Ingram

let us borrow your rookie Trubinsky...we'll give him back by week 10

Comment

Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

Comment

**** off cobra.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
            Guns don't kill people. People kill people.
            This is the typical asinine 2nd 'mendment argument. We don't allow citizens to acquire RPG or tanks or other weapons of mass destruction - why do we allow assault rifles?

Guns make it more efficient to kill people than, say a knife or sword or vehicle. 58 people were massacred effortlessly because of an efficient killing device. There's really no need for these types of weapons in a civilized society.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              you are beyond ******ed if you think it's just as easy to buy a gun as it is to make one, and know nothing about the manufacture of anything. you also know nothing about the purchase of guns, particularly in lax states.

hopefully one of those guns you own finds its way to your mouth.
              you are a NOTORIOUS (second only to bringer) cuckold who has never experienced manhood and i do not like interacting with you or your cumguzzling ilk, but no, it's not hard to manufacture your own firearms receivers in 2017

you have your hobbies (watching your wife be gangbanged, crossdressing, being bossed around at work, #imwithher , probably cutting yourself) and i have mine, let's not overstep each other's areas of expertise

Comment

Did the black Panthers hold their burners sideways?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  you are a cuckold who has never experienced manhood and i do not like interacting with you or your cumguzzling ilk, but no, it's not hard to manufacture your own firearms receivers in 2017

you have your hobbies (watching your wife be gangbanged, crossdressing, being bossed around at work, #imwithher , probably cutting yourself) and i have mine, let's not overstep each other's areas of expertise

i f#ck *****es until they get sore. stop projecting your inability to satisfy a woman or your financial insecurities onto me, i ravage women, and i'm the president [owner] of my company . i don't give a f3ck if you don't belive me, that's just a fucntion of your insecurities.

bossed around at work doe

Comment

12,000 gun deaths thus far in 2017, so 16,000 plus by Dec 31. That's nearly three Roman legions a year for well regulated militia rights.

Comment

A good guy with a gun is all that's needed per NRA and Fat Lyin Donnie agrees.

Comment

Working...
                      X