Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    McEnroe had tennis fans.

Serena has cultivated the feminist and SJW wings in her fan group
    Here is ESPN defending her actions. This article was posted on their website. Clearly stating the umpire was racist and he was the one at fault. Same old shit.

http://theundefeated.com/features/se...espn:frontpage

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      I can't and will not defend Serena's behaviour. My point is you're quick to make a thread of her for berating the umpire, yet there's no threadoubt from you showing your disgust a Sharapova for taking PEDS and getting a long ban because if it.

Yes they are related because they both belong to the world of tennis. You seem to care enough about the sport yet there's no thread of you about Sharapova.

Goodness knows what you'd be like on here if it was Serena who took the PEDs.

Like I said, was not post much on here at that time.
      And the devil in the details on that story.

Serena has actually taken PEDs in competition but got TUEs for them, and told the tennis authorities she will take the PEDs or won't play, and they gave in.

Seems very dodgy to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
        Your sorry ass was the one that said Serena carries the sport of Tennis.

Someone called your ass out on that statement. Serena ain't carrying shit. It's the Federers, the Nadals, the Djokovics that carries the sport.
        Male and female sports are considered different industries by all intelligent adults.

You are not part of this club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          You are wrong, Serena has got much more power than McEnroe in this social media era. She's got blind followers who will support her abusive outbursts, now in her every game the umpire will be under extra pressure to give her unfair advantage. If you can't see what she's doing you might as well go back watching tennis from 70s.
          Can you prove your claims of damaging the sport or cant you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
            Here is ESPN defending her actions. This article was posted on their website. Clearly stating the umpire was racist and he was the one at fault. Same old shit.

http://theundefeated.com/features/se...espn:frontpage
            "Five years later, in the semifinals of the 2009 US Open, Williams held up her racket in a menacing manner as she walked toward the lineswoman who called her for a foot fault. Williams threatened to “shove this ball down your (expletive deleted) throat.” The code violation against Williams earned her a point penalty, which ended the match against Kim Clijsters since she was already down match point."

Wow. You combine inherited impulsiveness with longterm hormone therapy and you get a real loose cannon.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
              He has also issued code violations to the male US open winner on multiple occasions.

However I believe there are few things more potent than the pent up inferiority complexes of millions of people. It's always a ticking timebomb and the slightest jolt will send them into irrational spasms.

The external parties who have to interact with them and constantly walk on eggshells to accommodate their own self-loathing are the real victims.

In the eyes of the insane: That was a MAN sitting in a THRONE talking down on his PROPERTY.

This level of hysteria used to be confined to state colleges and homeless shelters but now it's everywhere.

Man, there is no reason for you to ever quote me again. I've put down your racist ass a number of times and you always run away, so why are you quoting me now.

Then your boy Bobby Deez got you to come into our battle thread out of nowhere. Go lie in a ditch besides him since I buried that f@ggot like you should be.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Like I said, was not post much on here at that time.
                And the devil in the details on that story.

Serena has actually taken PEDs in competition but got TUEs for them, and told the tennis authorities she will take the PEDs or won't play, and they gave in.

Seems very dodgy to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  Male and female sports are considered different industries by all intelligent adults.

You are not part of this club.
                  You do realise in Tennis in the slams the men and women compete in the same tournament.

And the money share gets split equally between to the men and women, regardless of how much money they bring in, the skill difference or the time on the court.

Comment

• British Media is a Joke.

Crying racism and sexism

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                      Oh yeah her meltdown was bad.

That means that the tennis player who is considered by most to be the goat has suddenly become a disgrace to the sport?

You see this is how we know this is not about her behavior. This is about the person.

If it was only her behavior that was condemned, we could talk about that. But no, people want to attack the person and the person's ATG legacy.

Please man.

World of difference between disgraceful action and disgraceful person.
                      Who the hell is attacking her legacy? Who says she isn't an ATG? Why do you guys keep saying that when it's clearly not true.

Comment

Working...
                      X