Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch says Earth is flat and 'whole planet has been sold lie'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch is a sarcastic mofo, I think he's just taking the piss.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      there's not a single person in this thread that can prove the earth is round with actual evidence.

yet the stupid sheeps all mock Carl for having a different opinion. JFL.
      I can prove it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
          I used to think flat-earthers have tin foil hats on. However, of late - after reading a lot of their theories, I believe they do have a point. Even a broken clock is correct twice a day and there's always an element of truth even in a lie. Also, even the norm sometimes isn't always right hence there has been a paradigm shift of late. So, it's always good to be open to every information

I don't believe it but I also can't dismiss it. NASA also can't be trusted.
          Why can’t NASA provide non CGI images of the earth with their enormous technology?

The Bible says that there is a great chasm between the earth and the heavens that man is not permitted to cross. The book of Isaiah says that that the tribe of Judah will be dispersed to the four corners of the earth. Isaiah also speaks of “He that siteth upon the circle of the earth”

A “flat earth” would indeed look like a circle from above. The freaking U.N. logo looks almost identical to the flat earth.

If the world is controlled by satanists, and the Bible alludes to the earth perhaps being flat, wouldn’t trying to convince the world the exact opposite be EXACTLY what satan would want to do? You know satan, “the father of lies”?

How much money does NASA get from the taxpayers every year? Billions...... it’s another way to rob the people. Still giving us cgi pics for decades, no advancements in space travel, no communities on the moon to prepare us for that Mars trip they keep promising in 20 years, nothing. Just 20 more years of lying and robbing the people of their hard earned money.

A guy approached Buzz Aldrin asking him about faking the lunar landing and aldrin just refused to talk to him but instead punched him in the face. Sounds like he was caught but couldn’t run away so he punches the perceived threat.

You can YT vids of “astronauts” allegedly heading to space and they aren’t even wearing seatbelts or helmets. You have any idea of the g forces that would be felt if you were to actually burst through the atmosphere at thousands of miles per hr? LMAO, sheep need to wake up for real.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            this is the exact type of beta cuckold pseudo intellectual that scoffs at flat earthers with a stupid ass example like arctic circumnavigation.

this genetic failure has never come close to the arctic ice but let him tell you all about the supposed science behind arctic circumnavigation! EARTH IS ROUND HE PROVED IT!
            he admitted in his very own video that there's an arctic treaty that doesn't allow you to explore the arctic freely. I WONDER WHY! =

lol just LMAO
            Last edited by HeadShots; 09-24-2019, 02:32 PM.

Comment

where did i claim earth is flat?

i'm simply saying idiots calling flat earthers stupid without being able to prove earth is a spinning globe themselves are even more stupid.
              Every planet and moon are round. Why would the earth be flat? That is already more evidence than believing the world is flat just because.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Every planet and moon are round. Why would the earth be flat? That is already more evidence than believing the world is flat just because.
                dumb

that does not prove the earth is round.

if a white guy goes to africa, does he become black because everyone around him is black? this is the exact type of sheep logic idiots use.

DERP DERP I SEE SUN I SEE MOON! WE ROUND TOO!

Comment

HeadShots if they earth is flat why haven't we found it's corners?

There you have another proof.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    HeadShots if they earth is flat why haven't we found it's corners?

There you have another proof.

you should ask your government why we are not allowed to explore the arctic freely. we can go swim in the deep ocean and get eaten by sharks. we can go to national parks and be eaten by bears. we can go to africa and get mauled by lions. we can go to mount everest and become frozen popsicles.

so it has nothing to do with our own safety.

why are we not allowed to explore the north pole?
                    Last edited by HeadShots; 09-24-2019, 02:37 PM.

Comment

dumb

that does not prove the earth is round.

if a white guy goes to africa, does he become black because everyone around him is black? this is the exact type of sheep logic idiots use.

DERP DERP I SEE SUN I SEE MOON! WE ROUND TOO!
                      You call me dumb?

You're a fcking moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X