No announcement yet.

Be Honest, Luis Ortiz > Andy Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Not sure what you are arguing about, you came in here attacking my post. Something triggered you. So prove to me what makes Ortiz’s resume better than Ruiz.

I have already stated my case for Ruiz which is why I rate him higher than the overrated and overhyped Ortiz.

Go and have a look at my original post, which I made my case for Ruiz resume >>>>> Ortiz’s resume, based on that I picked Ruiz to beat Ortiz, since they haven’t fought each other I can only use their resume/achievements and who they have fought to make that case.

So go on and tell us what Ortiz has achieved that makes his case.
    You compared Jennings to Mitchell lol. Does that mean Wlad is slightly better than Mitchell? What does that say about AJ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      You compared Jennings to Mitchell lol. Does that mean Wlad is slightly better than Mitchell? What does that say about AJ?
      What did Jennings achieve that Seth Mitchell didn’t? Exactly.... That’s the level of Jennings. Who is the biggest name on the overrated and overhyped Ortiz.

Comment

What did Jennings achieve that Seth Mitchell didn’t? Exactly.... That’s the level of Jennings. Who is the biggest name on the overrated and overhyped Ortiz.
        Beat undefeated Mike Perez, Szpilka as well as a 116-111 fight against Wlad. Wlad couldn't hurt him, drop him, dominate him.

Even now that he's passed his best he came close to beating Joyce & Rivas. Ortiz didn't just beat him he blasted him out.

Whyte is going life & death with guys like Wach, Chisora, & was roided to the gills just to win a robbery against Rivas. That's the level of all these Euro guys. Jennings at the bare min. Is on their level & he has proven more with his performance against Wlad.

Comment

Beat undefeated Mike Perez, Szpilka as well as a 116-111 fight against Wlad.
          That says it all. His biggest achievement was beating who Perez and Szpilka. And that’s Ortiz biggest victory.

Seth Mitchell level of resume... that’s Ortiz biggest win. The most overrated/Overhyped HW in recent history.

Comment

That says it all. His biggest achievement was beating who Perez and Szpilka. And that’s Ortiz biggest victory.

Seth Mitchell level of resume... that’s Ortiz biggest win. The most overrated/Overhyped HW in recent history.
            No it was doing what Povetkin, Pulev, Haye, etc. Couldn't do & that's challenge Wladimir Klitschko, years earlier than AJ. Btw Perez was like borderline top 10, he's on the level of a Parker, Whyte, Ruiz etc.

You take any fighter from any division, & they challenge the champion like that with his wins and it immediately elevates their stock to top 5.

Comment

Looking at Ruiz and Ortiz resume, then definitely Ruiz. He has fought two notable name in their primes, won one and lost the other, Ortiz has fought two notable names (Lost to one and won the other). But Ruiz's won was more significant because he beat a bigger name and was a world champion. Ortiz beat Jennings who isn't much more than a Seth Mitchell.
              Put some respect on By By name. He got heart. Seth Mitchell had tissue paper for guts, folded at first sign of adversity and never fought again

Comment

No it was doing what Povetkin, Pulev, Haye, etc. Couldn't do & that's challenge Wladimir Klitschko, years earlier than AJ. Btw Perez was like borderline top 10, he's on the level of a Parker, Whyte, Ruiz etc.
                Again thanks for showings how much overrated/Overhyped Ortiz is. When his best win his Seth Mitchell level of resume.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                  Put some respect on By By name. He got heart. Seth Mitchell had tissue paper for guts, folded at first sign of adversity and never fought again
                  Who is BY?

Comment

Who is BY?
                    Ha ha. The same dude you compared to Seth Mitchell. Keep up.

Comment

They both PBC fighters they could just fight each other

Comment

Working...
                      X