No announcement yet.

Be Honest, Luis Ortiz > Andy Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    Wilder's 2 KO wins over Ortiz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joshua going 1-1 against a 5'10 fat turd with the footspeed of a turtle

Ortiz would box his head off havana style.
    So a guy that got knocked out twice against someone who has great hand speed and knock out power.

Just go back to sleep, man.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Maybe if you attended fights live you’d understand...

Watching Ortiz live would give you a better perspective.

Are you even a real fan?

How many fights have you attended this year?
      Yes i'll just travel to the US to watch Ortiz.

Your opinion is completely backwards. You see much more on TV with all the different angles etc than you do 25+ metres away from only one angle.

FFS why are some people so ******.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
        styles make fights. Ruiz is a classic cuban counter-puncher with elite footwork. Ruiz would get turnt and outboxed.
        I don't think so..... Ruiz is a co e forward guy for 12.
        He takes Ortiz to the deep waters and KO.
        Ortiz is literally done after 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
          They both PBC fighters they could just fight each other
          Its the fight that makes most sense both coming off losses and prior to the Wilder fight team Ortiz said it would welcome that fight if both won of two opposing traditional boxing sides . I'd take Ruiz .not with great confidence but can't see slow legged Ortiz getting away from the better inside fighter Ruiz to stop him who would be a younger and faster fighter . I know one thing ,Ortiz cannot K.O Ruiz and that would be a real problem due to Ortiz holes in stamina.

Comment

ruiz outboxes ortiz. he has faster hands, simple. ortiz cant knock out ruiz..and people thinking ortiz can just keep the distance are ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Again thanks for showings how much overrated/Overhyped Ortiz is. When his best win his Seth Mitchell level of resume.
              Lmao Ortiz has only been KOd by a champion. Who did AJ get knocked out by again?

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                Lmao Ortiz has only been KOd by a champion. Who did AJ get knocked out by again?
                You deflecting, stay on the subject. Ortiz has only beaten one recognised name, the same level as Seth Mitchell. Which makes him the most overrated and overhyped HW boxer of our era. Your list of his opponents confirms that for us. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  Ortiz has not proven anything to make anyone pick him over Ruiz. Ruiz would maul him and stop him in the late rounds IMHO. Especially once Ortiz starts tiring down the stretch and starts to lose concentration.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post

Ortiz walks faster than Ruiz runs with his short stubby legs

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      You deflecting, stay on the subject. Ortiz has only beaten one recognised name, the same level as Seth Mitchell. Which makes him the most overrated and overhyped HW boxer of our era. Your list of his opponents confirms that for us. Thank you.
                      So you're saying Seth Mitchell would go a full 12 in a 116-111 fight with Wlad? No knockdowns? Never in any danger?

Comment

Working...
                      X