No announcement yet.

Loma vs Davis is not happening next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    your sentence implies that he wasn't blatantly lying before he became a promoter. he was. you just believed he wanted to fight all the threats he ducked cause you were emotionally involved. now that time has passed and emotions have died down we can all laugh together. i'll fight winky, pac, cotto, marg, etc...oh wait no no no no i cant i cant i cant i cant
    Fuk off with your insecure babble. If I criticize the guy, it's not enough for you batty fukers because I didn't act like an uptight arsehole and ramble on about every sin the man has ever committed. Get help bro...

Comment

He's not wrong. Maybe not for the reasons he's saying but he is not ready, that is a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Fuk off with your insecure babble. If I criticize the guy, it's not enough for you batty fukers because I didn't act like an uptight arsehole and ramble on about every sin the man has ever committed. Get help bro...
        ducking is the worst sin in boxing. competition is the glue that holds boxing together. without it its just a bunch of fanboys supporting their cult like leader as he lays waste to a bunch of bums and past if fighters. we have to make sure another like floyd doesnt rise to the top and cherry pick. we have to put competition above individuals and personalities.

Comment

Well if Tank is leaving Floyd he'd be smart not to fight Loma. Save it for the next guy. If he loses to Loma it'll lower his value for the next guy. And sh^t I bet if Tank beats Loma Floyd would have made him agree to a extension anyway. Floyd knows that trick from back in the day I bet cuz he surely had that card pulled on him once or twice.

Comment

I don't see it happening this year and most likely not in 2019 either.

No biggie.

Loma has bigger fish to fry who'll bring more of a challenge.

Comment

I think Davis is a very good fighter but Loma is a great fighter. I think Mayweather knows this and will not put Davis in the ring with Loma no matter what he is saying now. If I am wrong and they do fight I think Loma wins a clear ud.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather needs to remember he works for Tank, not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Floyd Mayweather needs to remember he works for Tank, not the other way around.
                  If Tank was putting up his own money then that might be true.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    If Tank was putting up his own money then that might be true.
                    Floyd Mayweather is not winning Tanks fights, he gets paid off Tanks hard-work. Thats how this works no matter how big your company is.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      He can take it, leave it, whatever he wants to do but when they end up in the ring......Tank is getting that ass taxed. He already knows that but it doesn't really matter really because I don't think there is anyone around his weight that can mess with him.
                      Taxed is a good definition! I also agree about Loma weight wise

Comment

Working...
                      X