No announcement yet.

Messing with a married woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
    So for the last 2 months or so I've been messing around with this woman at work. It started innocent and tbh at first I didn't even like her (her character, not her looks) and the feeling was mutual.

But after a while we started talking, at first about trivial **** then about more serious stuff and, as it turns out, she's not this uptight bytch I thought she was. She's a little older (31) than me (29), but I don't mind that.

She likes me too, she always finds some excuse to be near me, she "accidentally' touches me all the time, not to mention I've caught her thousands of times staring at me. Not looking, just outright staring. The signs are there: she wants to ****.

Normally I wouldn't even think twice, BUT there's a catch: she's married with 2 kids.

She doesn't outright say she's unhappy but I can tell she is miserable. Last week she told me she wishes she didn't get married in such young age (when she was 19 not because she got knocked up, her hubby is 8 years older than her) and that she sometimes wonders how would it be if she got to enjoy her 20's as a single woman like most of her friends did. She says her and her hubby don't have that spark anymore they once did, that they rarely talk and that he's never home.

Wtf do I do? I don't wanna be that guy who ****s another man's wife but it sounds like their marriage could be over soon anyway. On the other hand, I don't want her show up with two kids on my doorstep once her husband finds out cuz I'm certainly not looking for a relationship.

Should I just bang her one time and then call it quits? Or should I just keep it moving and not get involved in this (potential) drama? What do I do?
    Yo, what's up?
    it seems like you are catching serious feelings for her. is that so?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      And "a little older but I don't mind"

But you dont mind she's married.
      These young bloods. I don't get em
      it's a dead bedroom.

Comment

I already explained why I put it there. And I didn't defend Kardashians, I just said they're business savvy and gave you the links to back it up. I am not nor have ever been a Kardashian fan ffs.

How old are you?
        Red - damn right.

That Loma poster comes off as slow sometimes.

Reminds me of SugarAdamAli

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          In my youth, I’d smash and deal with the consequences later. I always seemed to believe could pull a slick bank robber move, “Get get, get some money, get out, then get awa, AND NOBOY GETS HURT!.

I’d get in, liked driving her around hard, just like a rental car, easy to drive, nothing to care or worry about. That’s why I’d get the extended insurance, so I could drive her hard.

But, I usually caused a lot of pain, eceived death threats, had an impossible time working with the woman, and got a lions share of the blame. It was fun, but not worth it.
          Did you meet with Lil D?

Where are those pics you promised me?

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            I'll play devil's advocate here.

You owe nothing to her man (or family) and what you do with another consensual adult is between the both of you. She wants to have fun with you and if you're game then take your shot, it's sex she's seeking and you probably know she's not looking for a new relationship. Yes, think things through but if she is being discrete and wants sex, then it is completely your prerogative. I sense a lot of insecure guys here who are placing themselves in the shoes of the guy, and wondering how they would react if some random guy banged their wife. I get it. However, if she is already looking to mess around, she'll either do it with you or look for another guy to fook. You being some high-ethical warrior is not going to prevent this woman from seeking out sex outside of her marriage.

Get a room and shag her.
            Well said........

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              Not too much older than you. It's just an experience difference. Not an age difference. There's 35 year old people out there that say things like 18 year olds. Not saying you're stupid, you just come off a little inexperienced and that's why I kind of put two and two together.

I meet with business owners ever days and conduct actual business. Which is a better way of saying, "I'm deeply schooled in the ways of business." Which would probably trigger a lot of people on here.
              Yeah. That's that SugarAdamAli swag right there.

Comment

Once again, Kendall's company made 800 milion in 3 years. Your response was 'it doesn't count cuz she sucks dicks' or something like that.

The concept of business is much wider than you could ever imagine. It's not just buying for 1 dollars and selling for 2 like you seem to think.

Presented with facts, you refuse to acknowledge them and go on some drivels about morality that have nothing to do anything. That's inexperience. The refusal to say you're wrong.

Usinh Clint Eastwood as your sig and calling people kids doesn't make you this experienced old timer you pretend to be. It just makes you an arrogant a$$hole.
                Well said........

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  The irony of looking at this this thread. I have an older female neighbor that I basically just saw for the first time just now, walking with her young boy. This bitch had an absolute bubble butt thing going on. Yummy mummy

Pulled in my driveway and just sat in my car with a spontaneous chub.
                  ????????????

Were sitting in a BMW?

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    Same with the married women at my place of work. Spend enough time with them and you realize most despise, if not, outright hate their husbands. These women will fucc on their husband in a heart beat if one can somehow assured them that words won't get around the company/office/ reach back to their husbands.

Right now, there are two married women who are willing to drop their drawers for me. Last week one told me, "why am I offering you p.ussy and you dont want it?" I was extremely shocked! I was lost for words, so I told her I am a patient man. Women are savages, vile and vicious.
                    Beat that, Rude Bwoy. Beat it.

Comment

• Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                      Put it like this. Back in the 70s my uncle who I never got to meet got killed for something like this. Was messing with a married woman who kept saying her and her husband were separated. Turns out she was cheating on her husband somehow he found out and idk exactly how it happened but my uncle got stabbed and killed. Never believe a word without proof.
                      Did that guy kill his wife too?

Comment

Working...
                      X