Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm never eating cheap meat produce again!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck this ***** ass thread.

Sorry.

Comment

Actually... I have a funny story.

In my Management class we had Jerry Schubert, CEO of Aquarium of the Pacific come in and give a presentation. Somewhere in his presentation he made a statement that genetically modified, steroid and hormone laced, foods were no different from free range or organic. I argued against his point and made him look pretty silly by saying that by the very definition of "genetically modified" that they cannot be the same. Then I asked him if he's ever even tasted organic or free range products; he got pissed!

Comment

Originally posted by -JACK- View Post
        Do you know what Monsanto is up to with its gmo plants and terminator seeds?
        No, what's up?

Comment

Originally posted by Jewshua Loc View Post

Sorry.
          Ignorance at its finest.

Comment

Sorry.
            I'll fu*k you with an artificial insemination pole, with some diluted pig semen for grease!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
              Ignorance at its finest.
              Leave me alone, mate.

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
              I'll fu*k you with an artificial insemination pole, with some diluted pig semen for grease!!!
              Sure if that's you thing.

Comment

Check these out.

Comment

In my Management class we had Jerry Schubert, CEO of Aquarium of the Pacific come in and give a presentation. Somewhere in his presentation he made a statement that genetically modified, steroid and hormone laced, foods were no different from free range or organic. I argued against his point and made him look pretty silly by saying that by the very definition of "genetically modified" that they cannot be the same. Then I asked him if he's ever even tasted organic or free range products; he got pissed!
                  That guy sounds like such a tool. Can't compare something that's untouched to something that's altered. That's just stupid.

Quite frankly, we consume too much processed foods that do us more harm than good in the long run. Attributes to the weight problem in America. Processed foods are very popular here. Conveniently, it's also the cheapest food to get.

Going organic can get expensive though, so I understand it's also a privilege not everyone can afford.

Comment

He's probably not used to a slave standing up and actually speaking back to him.

He's probably used to giving presentations where he just dictates his bull**** to a dumb zombie audience.

**** that guy.

Comment

Leave me alone, mate.

Sure if that's you thing.
                      "Mate," I'll leave you alone when you stop pretending to be English and admit that you're aMexican from Riverside, CA.

Comment

Working...
                      X