Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner Addresses His Controversial Mexican Comments + Announces May 10th Cinci

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner Addresses His Controversial Mexican Comments + Announces May 10th Cinci

Say what you want but I think this was sufficient enough for such a major thing out of nothing. Also support from Money Mayweather..

Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1Y9a_ZJcAw
    Last edited by Shambrolic; 05-09-2014, 03:27 PM.

OMG HE IS A DISGUSTING RACIST!!!11 one year ban is not enough for saying he beat a mexicn!!

Comment

Post link.

Comment

Just feed him to Lucas and let's end this Broner "hype" (not even sure you can call it that anymore) once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Post link.
          You can't see it?

Comment

im a mexican and i wasnt even offended at what he said.

wtf is wrong with people these days?

Comment

*Opened* *Saw shirtless Broner with buncha chains* *Saw WSHH* *Instantly closed it*

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He is a total c0ck but the suspension is ridiculous. That said he isn't deserving of a title shot anyway so its probably a good thing.

Comment

Lol, might have to go to that party though it's sounding like it'll be live

Comment

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post

Say what you want but I think this was sufficient enough for such a major thing out of nothing. Also support from Money Mayweather..

Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1Y9a_ZJcAw
                    Mr Broner, I'm a bit pissed. Son, stick to your guns. We know exactly what you meant. You can't be controlled. This is a sport. Stay the CAN man.!!dont apologize to these flunkies. We know a bigot or racist when we see one.

Comment

Working...
                    X