No announcement yet.

hardest bodypunchers at HW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hardest bodypunchers at HW

Who do you think is the hardest bodypuncher at HW? I go with Foreman looking at that body blow he put on Cooper. Lifted the guy clean off the canvas.

joe frazier

gerry cooney had a mean left hook to the liver as well.
    Last edited by New England; 08-17-2015, 08:25 AM. Reason: spelled Gerry with a J. sorry, gerry.

Comment

Rocky Marciano without a shadow of a doubt.Hell,even Golota had a decent body shot as well.

Comment

Jack Dempsey, Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano, Joe Frazier, George Foreman, Mike Tyson.

Comment

The fighters listed above were all great body punchers, but if I had to pick just one it would be Joe Frazier.

Comment

Joe Frazier would be my choice.

Comment

"Him him in the slats Bob"......... Fitzsimmons is tops for me as far as pinpoint accuracy when he went to the body, obviously he doesn't have the power of the proper top heavyweights but Corbett was reall a cruiserweight at best

Comment

Frazier & Tyson... i cannot recall any other heavyweight body punchers.

Comment

Jack Dempsey. He broke ribs with his shovel hooks.

Comment

I will say tyson.. When he landed a bodyshot it froze guys and left them open for the finishing shot, usually an uppercut, hook or right hand

Comment

Working...
                    X