Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hardest Puncher in Boxing History ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hardest Puncher in Boxing History ?

Hello to all boxing fans,

I´m from Germany (sry for my bad grammar )I´d like to know who are the hardest Punchers in Boxing history. I´ve done a Video and would ask you wheather I have forgotten a Boxer. Here is the link on YouTube:
    /watch?v=6dAcm0iLJG0

Please add Boxers to the list of the hardest puncher and give me suggestions for my next video.

Best regards

Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by George64 View Post
      Hello to all boxing fans,

I´m from Germany (sry for my bad grammar )I´d like to know who are the hardest Punchers in Boxing history. I´ve done a Video and would ask you wheather I have forgotten a Boxer. Here is the link on YouTube:
      /watch?v=6dAcm0iLJG0

Please add Boxers to the list of the hardest puncher and give me suggestions for my next video.

Best regards
      Difficult to answer with so many hard punchers throughout history. If I had to choose one it would be George Foreman.

Comment

The hardest puncher was a heavyweight, if you want absolute power instead of the relative designation of P4P punching power. Foreman might be able to hit a stationary measuring device harder than anyone, but his sloppiness of technique meant he was inaccurate and unable to unload with precision on moving targets. He often threw heavy, wide arm punches strong enough to break through guards. Liston and Tyson are two that come to mind who had the technique to punch very hard and land accurately without beating your forearms and shoulders to death first.

For P4P power I favor Julian Jackson. Hearns was a combination of things besides pure power, such as freakish height and reach, speed and accuracy. Same with Robinson, who punched very hard and could land inside or outside, and was the best example of power with speed and technique in difficult situations.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
          Mike Tyson
          Tyson had good power but it was his speed which got you. He didn't exactly carry his power all the way through to the later rounds like others mentioned on this list

Comment

Thank you for your comments ! ) Now I´d like to know wheather you have other boxers that I should add to my video.
            Thanks a lot. Greets

Comment

Originally posted by George64 View Post
              Thank you for your comments ! ) Now I´d like to know wheather you have other boxers that I should add to my video.
              Thanks a lot. Greets
              If it is about all time hardest punchers, then Earnie Shavers absolutely has to be on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                If it is about all time hardest punchers, then Earnie Shavers absolutely has to be on it.
                Thank you very much. I will watch Earnie Shavers videos and make a video of him. Can you add any other boxers to the list ?
                Greets

Comment

Shavers and Foreman answers are so mandatory now, I'm gonna say Lennox Lewis. 6'5, 240-250lbs and very athletic, very explosive and heavy handed and if he were to load up on one power shot early in the fight, I think he may have had the hardest punch ever.
                  moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Jimmy Wilde is one of the hardest punchers ever, P4P.

Comment

Working...
                    X