Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would a loss to Maliggnagi do to AB's career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Essentially what happened to Devon Alexander after the Bradley fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
      Essentially what happened to Devon Alexander after the Bradley fight.
      aaaaaaaaah............great comparison.......

Comment

Seeing as how he's a 9-1 favorite... it would derail his career. It would be something that he never gets over.

Comment

lol holy **** I guess I'll bet on Paullie even though im rooting for broner and know he most likely beats paulie

Comment

The second episode of 'About Billions' would be a laugh Might have to change the title to 'A Bum'.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              The second episode of 'About Billions' would be a laugh Might have to change the title to 'A Bum'.
              AB in theeee houuuse!!!!!!!! ahahhaha

Comment

The utter mismatch of this fight won't allow me to contemplate that happening.

Comment

nothing he can move down to 140 and beat whoever khan/danny/peterson/matthysse winner and all the hype would be right back

Comment

Since it's expected, it will be just another lost. I'd like to see Broner fight Guerrero next.

Comment

Would be a major set back if he lost by decision, if he got knocked out he'd be the laughing stock of the boxing community. Niether will happen though, he's way to good for paulie who is past it and was never that good prime anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X