Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux's Coach Warns: Lomachenko is in For a Nightmare!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    I don't see Lomachenko being so cautious as to bring a boring fight. Rigondeaux would if he could, but Vasyl won't let him. This fight is going to be fireworks!
    I don't see Loma being so cautious either. Rigo will try to fight his normal fight and Loma won't let him. However, this is going to bring out a much more aggressive Rigo...and then who knows what happens.

This will be the most aggressive Rigo we've ever seen, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      I've made that above appoint many times on here.

Loma is going to receive hate no matter what he does because of the anti-White closet-Internet racists. Think of White boxers as Trump with the Liberal-Democratic Party media.

When Ward demanded GGG move up to 168, and GGG said 164 - none of those Loma-haters would have hated on Ward - and that's the same move - 8 lbs - and 8 lbs at a lower weight class is actually less of a big deal.

No excuses - after Loma wins, he's #1 lb for lb.
      I’ll given Loma the P4P #2 can’t see him being in front of Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
        Can't believe this wasn't reported before by anyone, but it just shows Lomachenko is a true champion. He didn't need to agree to that. Hell, he even agreed to one back at 126 and even agreed to fight at 124 a few years ago. It was Rigo or his team who still turned it down back then, not Lomachenko. Shows Lomachenko deserves just as much credit as Rigo for this fight happening, and his career as a whole.
        Loma's weight on fightnight is 137-139 lbs so stop act like this clause is a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
          I’ll given Loma the P4P #2 can’t see him being in front of Crawford.
          After the Rigo fight - give me Loma's last 5 opponents and then give me the last five security guards who Crawford fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
            Loma's weight on fightnight is 137-139 lbs so stop act like this clause is a big deal.
            Interesting. Didn’t know that. Looks like Rigo’s people simply want to be sure Lomo stays within the expected weight range.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              He has had no wear and tear in 17 pro fights.
              Yes, that is very few fights. Maybe that's why I was surprised by his age. Lomachenko is 8 years younger though. It may make a difference.

Comment

Rigo deserves nothing but praise and admiration for chasing greatness. These

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  I just dunno if Rigo is that much of a puncher.

Sure his lightening speed is hurting cats but he's 18 fights (11 kos) at 122 so with that type of ration, I just doesn't see him stopping a 130 lbs P4P fighter with defense and skills.
                  Remember, they were saying the same exact thing about Manny Pacman until he was destroying guys at the higher weight divisions.

Comment

The biggest difference I can discern is, while Loma is cutting weight to make the 130lb weight limit. Rigo on the other hand, isn't doing no such thing. He is moving up and adding extra weight. Therefore one can expect him to be a lot stronger on fight night as opposed as previous fight nights where he was much weaker from cutting all of that weight.

If anything one should be concerned more for Loma's well-being since he is the one coming down in weight. In addition, Guillermo is going to be a lot more durable, coupled with the extra hydration; Especially in his legs.

Moreover, I don't see a forseeable drop in his speed either. Which makes for a very interesting and intriguing match up. I for one can't wait to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      You in for a rude awakening.
                      The only rude awakening would be he refusing to turn up for his biggest payday and his last retirement match

Comment

Working...
                      X