Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Crushes Erickson Lubin - Knockout in One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    What caused Brook to not stand up for 12 rounds?
    ==Triple G==

TBH had Brook not already known what a broken eye socket felt like there is no chance he would have went down against Spence there was only 1 1/2 rounds left and even If he lost all 3 rounds badly he would have won...being concerned that his other eye was damaged he obviously didn't want to go blind.. I'm sure now when Brook looks back on the fight in hindsight he thinks to himself that I should of just held Spence for another round and finished the fight..

My bigger point to make is that Brook was beating Spence pretty easily for about 6-7 rounds and I wasn't liking it I thought Spence was looking a lot how he looked when he got beat in the amateurs he gets very basic when he has no answers luckily Brook was fading and his eye socket failed him again..
    Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 10-15-2017, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
      There levels to this
      Thank you, Floyd. Never heard that one before

Comment

• Luck my a$$

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
        That's what I'm saying. That was a lucky ass knockout!!! Lubin hit KO'd by a weird shot smh
        If you watch the replay you can see Charlo setting Lubin up by pawing or touching him with his jab to see Lubin's reaction. He noticed Lubin would duck and not tuck his chin while ducking and he sent that right hand down there to meet him and the right hand won!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
          Jermall showed power early in his career. But Jermell wasn't much of a puncher coming up as a prospect. Combine the recent surge in power by both. And how the cats seem unable to control themselves after the athletic competition has been decided. Wonder if these guys are juicing. I mean, when it comes to nasty prefight buildups. What these guys have been involved in is mild. And even in fights where the buildup is over the top. 99% of the time the guys hug afterward and let bygones be bygones. These guys have some serious issues. I wouldn't be surprised if roid rage was at the top of the list.
          I'm not even gonna lie that had crossed my mind whether Charlo's are juicing.. I mean I doubt it but you just never know in the sport of boxing. The opponents they are facing certainly don't have the bankroll to make sure it's an even playing field either...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            If they were bums Yellow-nelo would have fought them already
            That's true too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Who wouldnt want to see those fights now?? Honestly i didnt think much of either one a year ago...
              So if Canelo doesn't fight GGG next, who do you want to see Canelo against?

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                ==Triple G==

TBH had Brook not already known what a broken eye socket felt like there is no chance he would have went down against Spence there was only 1 1/2 rounds left and even If he lost all 3 rounds badly he would have won...being concerned that his other eye was damaged he obviously didn't want to go blind.. I'm sure now when Brook looks back on the fight in hindsight he thinks to himself that I should of just held Spence for another round and finished the fight..

My bigger point to make is that Brook was beating Spence pretty easily for about 6-7 rounds and I wasn't liking it I thought Spence was looking a lot how he looked when he got beat in the amateurs he gets very basic when he has no answers luckily Brook was fading and his eye socket failed him again..
                You sure? I believe Spence was ahead at the stoppage.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Damn talk about having someone deep down your throat??����
                  In your case is two dicks down your throat..
                  You gotta beat elite competition in order to rule the division.
                  Punk ass Charlo talks about fighting the best but then he calls out Hurd...
                  Everyone knows Lara is the best in the division so why not call him out??������
                  I am not a fanboy and have no agenda and we will see if they rule or not. Keep it mature and non-sexual in nature or I'll pop out your eye and skull fuk you.
                  Last edited by richardt; 10-15-2017, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    Jermall showed power early in his career. But Jermell wasn't much of a puncher coming up as a prospect. Combine the recent surge in power by both. And how the cats seem unable to control themselves after the athletic competition has been decided. Wonder if these guys are juicing. I mean, when it comes to nasty prefight buildups. What these guys have been involved in is mild. And even in fights where the buildup is over the top. 99% of the time the guys hug afterward and let bygones be bygones. These guys have some serious issues. I wouldn't be surprised if roid rage was at the top of the list.
                    Wow! Here come all the detractors with no proof at all that they must be juicing since Jermell is scoring knockouts now. A man is innocent until proven guilty you know? If he is indeed juicing, then he will get popped eventually. Rather sooner than later. At this point I would just rather give him the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      I am not a fanboy and have no agenda and we will see if they rule or not. Keep it mature and not of sexual nature or I'll pop out your eye and skull fuk you.
                      Only thing your gonna pop out is my dick from inside my pants and deep throat me down your wind pipe fa ggot!

Comment

Working...
                      X