No announcement yet.

Mass Shooting in Las Vegas leaves 58 dead, hundreds injured

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    he bought a host of guns and ammo, brought them to a hotel room, loaded them up, busted out a window, and shot what appears to be thousands of rounds of ammo. that takes a good deal of planning, finances, etc. it's not comparable to a case of somebody "snapping" say when he finds his wife in bed with another dude.

i don't give a **** if some doctor didnt' have a chance to call him crazy. he is crazy.

and we're in agreement that no civvi should be able to own an automatic rifle with a huge clip. i'm just not some partisan shill who wants to blame guns exclusively for the actions of a dude who was clearly crazy.
    And I don’t see how you can declare someone crazy when there is no evidence said person had any mental illness or mental breakdowns that you know of before reaching that conclusion.

Rather than dismiss it as crazy. maybe we should explore the fact that sane people make bad decisions out of anger, some just more extreme than others. Once we accept this reality, then maybe we can have a rational debate about why these guns are available for purchase.

We can’t legislate crazy but we can legislate what weapons we make available just in case someone gets angry or really does go crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      And I don’t see how you can declare someone crazy when there is no evidence said person had any mental illness or mental breakdowns that you know of before reaching that conclusion.

Rather than dismiss it as crazy. maybe we should explore the fact that sane people make bad decisions out of anger, some just more extreme than others. Once we accept this reality, then maybe we can have a rational debate about why these guns are available for purchase.

We can’t legislate crazy but we can legislate what weapons we make available just in case someone gets angry or really does go crazy.
      Aside from the fact it takes a crazy person to do something like this, what do you think the cause was?

And before you answer, lets confirm what we know. The guy was in his 60s, rich, retired, and had a girlfriend.

Comment

• Comment

• Well, the whole thoughts and prayers approach doesn't seem to be working that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

I don't like the narrative that these guys are " crazy" when other people in these situations are declared as evil and criminals.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Aside from the fact it takes a crazy person to do something like this, what do you think the cause was?

And before you answer, lets confirm what we know. The guy was in his 60s, rich, retired, and had a girlfriend.
              Maybe he's just a criminal. I know that's hard for you to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                you're literally reading a translation [interpretation.]

so, uhhh
                Right.
                I'd much rather take council from a scripture in clear black and white than your inane babble.

Comment

• What do I always tell y'all about the NASCAR fans?

A bird s**ts on their car, shooting spree. They have a diarrhea attack, shooting spree. Someone cuts them off on the road, shooting spree.

Not a terrorist doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
                    Well, the whole thoughts and prayers approach doesn't seem to be working that's for sure.
                    Thats the whole point, they don't want to do anything that works. Thoughts and prayers are guaranteed not to work, but it sounds good to someone who is a ****.

Gun sales and stock prices sky rocket every time there is a mass shooting. NRA and the republicans who take their money can't pretend they care about mass shootings while profiting off them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
                      What do I always tell y'all about the NASCAR fans?

A bird s**ts on their car, shooting spree. They have a diarrhea attack, shooting spree. Someone cuts them off on the road, shooting spree.

Not a terrorist doe.
                      Lol. Let’s get us some new injuns! I says yeeehawww, Trump!!

Comment

Working...
                      X