Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

canelo or golovkin: whos the most sexually attractive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruder View Post
    vote and discuss
    Either your a woman or your like Leonard Ellerbee

Comment

It's a tricky one. I think GGG is better boyfriend material, he has that cute nice guy thing going on and probably good company. I have no doubt he would be good in bed.

If you are looking for a one night stand and a lot of fun with a big snake, canelo is your man. Sometimes you might not want a nice guy and rather have a huge beef whistle in your mouth and up your pooper.

Both have different qualities but both sexy. GGG wins in the boxing ring though. Both are welcome to enter my brown ring any time.

Comment

Originally posted by who_necks View Post
        It's a tricky one. I think GGG is better boyfriend material, he has that cute nice guy thing going on and probably good company. I have no doubt he would be good in bed.

If you are looking for a one night stand and a lot of fun with a big snake, canelo is your man. Sometimes you might not want a nice guy and rather have a huge beef whistle in your mouth and up your pooper.

Both have different qualities but both sexy. GGG wins in the boxing ring though. Both are welcome to enter my brown ring any time.

Comment

Originally posted by who_necks View Post

sir, youre right. golovkin is more of a husband material

Comment

husband material...lmfao you dudes are killing me

Comment

Comment

GGG and its not even close

GGG could be a model or movie star, Canelo look like Conan O'Brian

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post

Straight up bum.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X