No announcement yet.

Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running

hey, i got the courage to go running tomorrow morning... at like 8:30or 9.. Ill go 2 miles probably .. its not alot but I never done this before!

I'm impressed.

Comment

dont be that sarcastic.. i got astma xD no rlly... im nto good at runnin.. didnt do sport for 2 years , jsut went to boxing a week ago

Comment

Originally posted by jessesmit View Post
        dont be that sarcastic.. i got astma xD no rlly... im nto good at runnin.. didnt do sport for 2 years , jsut went to boxing a week ago
        Haha i'm just playing with ya man. How old are ya? How ya finding the boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by jessesmit View Post
          hey, i got the courage to go running tomorrow morning... at like 8:30or 9.. Ill go 2 miles probably .. its not alot but I never done this before!
          Great stuff, i used to run sometimes but stopped for like 8 months.

started back this week and can't run **** now lol.

just have to build it back up though now.

Great exercise tho.

Comment

2 miles is a good start. running's all about heart. so what if your lungs hurt?

corps cadence" PAIN, in my body, i dont care - i put it there!

Comment

I've just come back from my run, been building it up a while and trust me, just stick at it and you'll get there. I'm starting to enjoy my running and my cardiovascular fitness is a lot better because of it.

Comment

Running is great for your body. The first couple times you may get discouraged running. Just keep in mind that you have to keep at it like anything else to become better. Dont be supprised if you have to stop or slow down while running for your first few runs. Just make sure you keep at it the next day and dont give up on it.

The two mile run will seem like it never will end. Eventually you'll run a two mile run with no problem and ready to run another two miles right after. Goodluck.

Comment

I just started running about 2 weeks ago and I feel great.

Im doing 2 miles a day on my treadmill. Do you guys like running on land or treadmills better?

Comment

Originally posted by giantsbran1227 View Post
                    I just started running about 2 weeks ago and I feel great.

Im doing 2 miles a day on my treadmill. Do you guys like running on land or treadmills better?

Much better as you go up down and corner when street running.

I live up a ***** of a hill so when i run i know i have to come back to hell my thighs burn like fuk after that.

Good work out 2 miles is a very good start rest half way for 5 mins.

Comment

Working...
                    X