No announcement yet.

Who won? In your opinion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trout won and it's not debatable.

He clearly won the fight, by a wide margin.

Comment

What Cotto lost? I thought he was an ATG just because he fought Mayweather a few months ago... lol

Personally I scored it 116-112 for Trout and thought it proved my point that Cotto was never really that good at 154. I like Cotto, but he's not as good (post-Margarito I) as some people have made him out be.

Comment

Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post
        i scored it a draw. i had cotto 6-4 up going into the 11th, but to be fair, trout finished much stronger and miguel was clearly tired at the end so i have no problem with someone scoring it for him.
        Is that you Malignaggi?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

There were a lot of close rounds to be honest, just like the Mayweather fight but just as one felt Floyd edged them, one felt Trout edged them too.

Unlucky for Cotto because he fought a good fight both times. This was probably a silly fight for him to take.

Comment

Miguel Cotto 8-4

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Trout swept the second half of the fight on my scorecard
              Same.......

Comment

Cotto's always been a fragile bum. Its just harder to hide now that Arum doesn't have his back.

Think back on his life and death struggles w/ Corley and Torres at 140. Think of his gifts against Mosley and Clottey at 147 and then think of his lopsided losses vs. World Class comp vs. Pac, Tony and Floyd.

Cotto is nothing but a glorified journeyman. Tonight was just the nail in the coffin. Usually Uncle Bob would seal that win for him in MSG but without him, he got exposed for the mediocre bum he's always been.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Let's make Mayweather v. Trout at 154 to unify the WBA title. I think Trout has a genuine chance of winning that fight.

Comment

8-4 Trout was my score. Trout won 5 of 6 rounds in the second half of the fight on my card.

Comment

Was a weird fight but I believe trout won.

Cotto is finish, he wanted out. He turned his back and try to act like a legit body blow was a low blow.

Comment

Working...
                      X