Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez: 'Hail Mary', De La Hoya Saved Canelo-GGG 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    I’m back to not reading what you write. Really do not care since you are an imbecile. Save yourself time.

right

**** got too real, so you decided to crawl up your own ass to hide

is missing wildly valid scoring criteria ?

is exhibiting good defence valid scoring criteria ?

if a pressure-fighter is ineffective, then he is being out-boxed

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Yeah Golovkin won by four rounds.
      Canelo failed to neutralize the jab.

Failed to hold his ground.
      Failed to mount a sustained attack.
      Exhibited poor understanding of how the fought was unfolding
      Failed to move Golovkin to the ropes.
      Failed to land more punches than Golovkin
      Failed to discourage G from forcing him backwards.
      Failed to heed his corners advice
      Failed to light up Canelo like a Christmass tree. I'd list more but you get the idea.

oh, I am sure you would

your childish excuses have become legendary

careful, or one of those silly excuses will end up in someones sig

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
        Sounds like GGG held firm and they had to up the offer. Good for him.
        Now he just needs to make sure the judges aren’t paid off again to gift Canelo a draw and the PED testing is on the up and up.
        Usually; but not always, in fight fixing situations the rematch will be a real score. It's too dangerous to fix this one because all eyes are watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          right

**** got too real, so you decided to crawl up your own ass to hide

I did see “sht too real” then stopped reading. Quiet the opposite. You are a caricature of an online forum troll. You are so idiotic that I can’t take you too serious. You are also a creepy individual. Your name ID cries “I need attention”. You reek of being a total loser, you know I’m right.

Comment

I did see “sht too real” then stopped reading. Quiet the opposite. You are a caricature of an online forum troll. You are so idiotic that I can’t take you too serious. You are also a creepy individual. Your name ID cries “I need attention”. You reek of being a total loser, you know I’m right.

you just cried a river, but missed the point

or..... did you ?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              you just cried a river, but missed the point

or..... did you ?
              You still droning on creepy?

Comment

You still droning on creepy?

i rank you 10/10 for crying..... 2/10 for debating

which of the following is valid scoring criteria ?

a) missing wildly
                b) exhibiting good defence

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww.702 View Post
                  If you weren’t a casual you’d realize you’re confusing me with the other pendejo but keep thinking I’m a CLENelo fan estupitt...
                  I’ve seen you before, pulling that “you’re a casual” crap to run away from an argument.

You think that Canelo is dragging his leg due to a cyst removal surgery. You’re definitely one of the biggest idiots around here, and that’s not an easy thing to achieve.

Comment

• I’m loving the fact you have me confused for the other casual Shadoww702. Given your contender status tells me you haven’t been around very long which also tells me you don’t know how to see my hundreds of anti CLENelo posts. What I summed up was given all the GGG is gettin lit up, blah blah blah, CLENelo doesn’t have the greatest chance this second time around against GGG (who I’ve always favored pendejo). But...but...you are a casual, you are wet behind the ears or you’d know who I am and who I favor to win. But I’ll leave you to keep making a fool out of yourself because you’re a bonafide idiot and that you’ve achieved quiet well my beloved pendejo...🤡🤦🏻*♂️🥊👎
                    Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
                    I’ve seen you before, pulling that “you’re a casual” crap to run away from an argument.

You think that Canelo is dragging his leg due to a cyst removal surgery. You’re definitely one of the biggest idiots around here, and that’s not an easy thing to achieve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww.702 View Post
                      I’m loving the fact you have me confused for the other casual Shadoww702. Given your contender status tells me you haven’t been around very long which also tells me you don’t know how to see my hundreds of anti CLENelo posts. What I summed up was given all the GGG is gettin lit up, blah blah blah, CLENelo doesn’t have the greatest chance this second time around against GGG (who I’ve always favored pendejo). But...but...you are a casual, you are wet behind the ears or you’d know who I am and who I favor to win. But I’ll leave you to keep making a fool out of yourself because you’re a bonafide idiot and that you’ve achieved quiet well my beloved pendejo...🤡🤦🏻*♂️🥊👎
                      You don't know how to write, yet are calling another guy "pendejo"? The irony is strong on this little man.

Why did you post three visitor messages on my profile? You're definitely one creepy weirdo...

Comment

Working...
                      X