Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez: 'Hail Mary', De La Hoya Saved Canelo-GGG 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    then go watch it another 4 times

Canelo won more rounds CLEARLY than Golovkin did
    As much as you whack to images of Golovkin hoping he’ll come rescue you from your pathetic life it isn’t going to change the reality.

You can cry and whine and insist that Canelo should have won but the overwhelming majority of people who saw the fight thought Golovkin won.

Saw the fight in Mexico with 200 others. No doubt in that room they saw what most people saw everywhere, Golovkin should have won.

But the past is the past. I’m interested in seeing what happens in fight 2. Unlike you, while I will not deny Im rooting for Golovkin, I will put my fandom behind my reason when saying who I thought won. You have already decided faster than Adalaide Byrd who has won the second fight. YOU have no credibility, troll haters like you never do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      Coming from the biggest ****** on this website I take it as a compliment you disagree. Actually you are 1A, the other well known tard Dull Razor also stands with you.

You have Canelo winning. You’re the one who is in the overwhelmingly small minority. But from the GIF you have of yourself I see with those voke sized glasses that your vision sucks.

The fact you expect anyone to take you even a tad serious when you whined like an utter btch about Golovkin before the fight is funny. All you do is obsess about him, you are creepy. Honestly I think you have some in the closet fantasy about him that makes you hate yourself and him.

But again as I said, and we both know is true, you are an absolute loser in life. You aren’t a serious person, you are a hating troll.

1) I did not say that

2) I said this.....

the pressure fighter who is revered for breaking his opponents down..... completely failed to cut off the ring..... completely failed to work the body..... completely failed to punish Canelo on the ropes..... completely failed to break Canelo down, or even hurt him once..... missing a TON of punches in the process..... was VERY lucky to keep his titles against a superstar in Vegas, I have seen much worse decisions than that

I highly doubt that he will be that lucky in September, or ever again

3) you said that Canelo won two rounds, so GTFOH

Comment

• the pressure fighter who is revered for breaking his opponents down.....

completely failed to cut off the ring.....

completely failed to work the body.....

completely failed to punish Canelo on the ropes.....

completely failed to break Canelo down, or even hurt him once.....

missing a TON of punches in the process.....

..... was VERY lucky to keep his titles against a superstar in Vegas, I have seen much worse decisions than that

so..... Golovkin won that fight " easy " huh ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          As much as you whack to images of Golovkin hoping he’ll come rescue you from your pathetic life it isn’t going to change the reality.

You can cry and whine and insist that Canelo should have won but the overwhelming majority of people who saw the fight thought Golovkin won.

Saw the fight in Mexico with 200 others. No doubt in that room they saw what most people saw everywhere, Golovkin should have won.

But the past is the past. I’m interested in seeing what happens in fight 2. Unlike you, while I will not deny Im rooting for Golovkin, I will put my fandom behind my reason when saying who I thought won. You have already decided faster than Adalaide Byrd who has won the second fight. YOU have no credibility, troll haters like you never do.

you casual-fans need to ask yourselves some hard questions

is missing wildly valid scoring criteria ?

is exhibiting good defence valid scoring criteria ?

if a pressure-fighter is ineffective, then he is being out-boxed

just so ya know

Comment

1) I did not say that

2) I said this.....

the pressure fighter who is revered for breaking his opponents down..... completely failed to cut off the ring..... completely failed to work the body..... completely failed to punish Canelo on the ropes..... completely failed to break Canelo down, or even hurt him once..... missing a TON of punches in the process..... was VERY lucky to keep his titles against a superstar in Vegas, I have seen much worse decisions than that

I highly doubt that he will be that lucky in September, or ever again

3) you said that Canelo won two rounds, so GTFOH

I’m back to not reading what you write. Really do not care since you are an imbecile. Save yourself time.

Comment

you casual-fans need to ask yourselves some hard questions

is missing wildly valid scoring criteria ?

is exhibiting good defence valid scoring criteria ?

if a pressure-fighter is ineffective, then he is being out-boxed

just so ya know
              Just so it is clear I’m just responding without reading what you wrote.

You have zero credibility.

Comment

• ggg won the first fight and won the negotiations for the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww.702 View Post
                  I’m not a CLENelo fan lame...read my post and troll again.
                  Sure you are. You're not fooling anyone with that shiet. Prepping a cyst removal as an excuse for a loss is one of the weakest things I've seen in here. You're a freaking imbecile

Comment

• If you weren’t a casual you’d realize you’re confusing me with the other pendejo but keep thinking I’m a CLENelo fan estupitt...
                    Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
                    Sure you are. You're not fooling anyone with that shiet. Prepping a cyst removal as an excuse for a loss is one of the weakest things I've seen in here. You're a freaking imbecile

Comment

so..... Golovkin won that fight " easy " huh ?
                      Yeah Golovkin won by four rounds.
                      Canelo failed to neutralize the jab.

Failed to hold his ground.
                      Failed to mount a sustained attack.
                      Exhibited poor understanding of how the fought was unfolding
                      Failed to move Golovkin to the ropes.
                      Failed to land more punches than Golovkin
                      Failed to discourage G from forcing him backwards.
                      Failed to heed his corners advice
                      Failed to light up Canelo like a Christmass tree. I'd list more but you get the idea.

Comment

Working...
                      X