No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan Moving Out Of California To Texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    People act like everyone is California is a D superfan.

There's plenty of Reps, just not near 50% in alot of voting districts.

While I'm sure some liberals are leaving, why would large numbers of liberals leave California? They have exactly what they want! Why leave, especially for one the places they say is the most "backwards" and deplorable?

I'd wager a healthy number of the refugees are Republicans, or least Democrats who got smart. And they are fleeing because they cant live under the insanity one party Democrat rule has brought.

Someone in my circle who was a lifelong Californian recently fled to a neighboring State (not Texas). He's quite conservative, and a voter.
    True.. Also notice how they play the game of Texas is a purple state going blue.. Florida is a swing state.. when convenient

Yet when there is negative coverage over covid for Texas/Florida.. the headline is "Red states in trouble" (ignoring rising cases in Cali btw).. De Santis maybe republican.. but Trump barely won the state and Obama took it both times previously.. Yet the media play it as "dumb republicans not social distancing or wearing masks"

Whats up with that

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      True.. Also notice how they play the game of Texas is a purple state going blue.. Florida is a swing state.. when convenient

Yet when there is negative coverage over covid for Texas/Florida.. the headline is "Red states in trouble" (ignoring rising cases in Cali btw).. De Santis maybe republican.. but Trump barely won the state and Obama took it both times previously.. Yet the media play it as "dumb republicans not social distancing or wearing masks"

Whats up with that
      Team loyalty and wishful thinking.

You'll find much of what superfans say revolves solely around their rabid team loyalty.

Look at Travesty and //// going on in that other thread.

Travesty stated a political belief he has. //// asked the kid a direct, simple question about why he has that specific belief. Travesty should be able to provide a simple, direct answer.

But Travesty refuses give a straight answer, because the correct answer is "Solely because of my team loyalty" and for whatever reason Travesty refuses be honest.

It is an odd phenomenon. These guys chant team cheers for years and tens of thousands of posts, then when told they must be a fan of the team they are always cheering for, they get animated about denying they are a superfan of the team they've cheered on for years and tens of thousands of posts.

I can't understand cheering on something rabidly like that, then denying I'm a fan of it when asked.

But hey, if they are so ashamed of their obvious team loyalty, that's on them.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        This is news worthy / thread worthy?

What is he your boyfriend? Lmao.

I'd make fun of the OP but I did participate in the thread that popped up after the Grammys about the ridiculous **** celebs wore that night. So I'm not really any better
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 07-28-2020, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
          I don't know why any one would want to live in an overpopulated area.

I live 7 miles outside the city, in a town of about 15k people. There's fields and the coast nearby. It's great having so much countryside and fields around where I live.

Put me in NY or LA and I'd be a fish out of water. I'm not used to subway's and being packed in like a sardine.
          I can hang in any environment.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            People act like everyone is California is a D superfan.

There's plenty of Reps, just not near 50% in alot of voting districts.

While I'm sure some liberals are leaving, why would large numbers of liberals leave California? They have exactly what they want! Why leave, especially for one the places they say is the most "backwards" and deplorable?

I'd wager a healthy number of the refugees are Republicans, or least Democrats who got smart. And they are fleeing because they cant live under the insanity one party Democrat rule has brought.

Someone in my circle who was a lifelong Californian recently fled to a neighboring State (not Texas). He's quite conservative, and a voter.
            I disagree with this assessment. Remember, California used to be the largest Republican state for decades, this used to be known as Reagan country and quite a few Republican presidents were elected from this state. Liberals from places like New York turned it into the mess it is today. Take Florida for example, it used to be a Republican stronghold for decades, now it's a swing state, some states are now in team D stronghold like Colorado, when before it was solidly Republican, same thing with Arizona and Nevada, now are swing states or solidly Dem.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              I can hang in any environment.
              Everyone can deal with life........ billions of humans have lived and died in worse conditions than you.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                Everyone can deal with life........ billions of humans have lived and died in worse conditions than you.
                True that....

Comment

Texas doesn't want any more California transplants.

Comment

Working...
                  X