Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dominic Breazeale is Open To The Idea of Facing Dillian Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djb914 View Post
    NOT in the USA, He is not PPV
    Why would it be in america? His last TWO fights were PPV in the Uk, so yeah he is a PPV fighter in his own right. The world doesn't just revolve around america you know.

Comment

Makes me wonder if this is hearns and whyte's plan all along....they know he can carry a ppv show on his own and they know it will probably do 350k to 450k on box office while in the process bill it as the final eliminator for wilders belt...whyte gets his 5 to 6 million and breazeale will get his 3 million when it gets put on Dazn.
      Whyte might have got the same money for AJ but after he fights him and gets starched his career is over....this gives him more money and the option of a mando shot against wilder or a shot against aj.
      Boxing chess right in front of our eyes posters
      Last edited by The plunger man; 02-07-2019, 07:21 AM.

Comment

So Breazeale wants Whyte to come to the U.S.? Why? Whyte is a PPV headliner, over there! Breazeale vs. Whyte would headline FS1 over here! No money for that over here! Just go to the UK, and make that paper! MAN UP!

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
          why not fight on the undercard of Joshua vs Miller
          I'm sure Whyte will LOVE that

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
            It can happen, if they offer Breazle £3millon do you think he will take it. He wont make more than for fighter Wilder.

If this is business he jumps otherwise like Joshua just another prima donna who is a nobody Breazedale
            Even if he wanted to Haymon will put a stop to it. Do you think Haymon wants to lose that mandatory spot to Hearn? Not going to happen.

Comment

Whyte will fight and lose to Povetkin next

Comment

Annoying how Shyte kept namedropping Ortiz but then don't fight him and prefers much easier brazeale or povetkin. Wilder promised him a shot if he beat Ortiz as well

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
                  Because Dillian is a PPV headliner in his own right these days 😉
                  i think it depends on who Whyte is up against. Parker is a forme WBO titlist who had just sold out Cardiff with AJ. I think they did alright with the Chisora fight as the 1st one was a good tear up but I don't think Whyte moving forward can fight on PPV each time unless he's fighting top guys.

Imagine Whyte v Breazeale on PPV...I'd stream the hell outta that or wait till they upload it to Sky a few days later.

Comment

Breazeale doesn't want an opponent with a pulse. Wants that last payday before he officially becomes the gatekeeper he is.

Comment

“People have talked about it for a while. I am a fan-pleasing type of guy, so if that’s what the fans want to see, I’m all for it,” Breazeale said to The Independent.

“At the same time, I’m not going to pass up opportunities to fight for the WBC title, to go down there to fight Dillian Whyte. I hope he does make some type of a deal. He can come here to the United States and he can get all he wants of Dominic Breazeale.”
                      Whyte is going to be fighting at the 02 next, so it will have to be in the UK.
                      Breazeale will probably go over the the uk, and risk his mandatory, as long as he's paid accordingly for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X