Collapse
No announcement yet.

You cool with ur girl grabbing you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] You cool with ur girl grabbing you?

Got into this debate with my best gal and she told me that when she's with her boyfriend in bed, & he's on top, she grabs his ass to pull him in deeper and the like....
    I said hell naw I wouldn't be cool with that! Told her that isn't right; she got up and asked two girls sitting down eating lunch if they would ever grab their guys' cheeks and both of them said they would.

****ing baffled.

So the other day I asked a few of my homies at my pool party if they'd be okay with their girl(hypothetical) ever doing it in the bedroom... every single one of them said they wouldn't see a problem with it. Legit look of shock on my face for 5 minutes, they just cracked up thinking I was joking..... bruh.

Both the girl & my boys compared it to the guy grabbing his girls' ass, I.e. It's only fair.
    Call me a hypocrite, but nah I'm not having it, it doesn't work like that for me man.

Wtf is wrong with you sissy.

Comment

Seriously my face when all my homies told me they didn't see an issue with it. Anything past that would be too far for them though

Maybe because I'm a sexist Romanian pig that doesn't care about women rights, haha though? Seriously, I need feedback. I'm headed to romania and I'm gonna keep working on this study.

Legit I'm in actual shock over this

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        Wtf is wrong with you sissy.
        You're saying you'd have no problem with it?

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          You're saying you'd have no problem with it?
          It's never happened to me but it's not gay or anything. I think you don't want her finger to slip and you might enjoy it too much

Comment

I think it has more to do with you being ****phobic than sexist. Maybe you're just subconsciously afraid of getting fingered?

I don't think it has anything to do with being sexist, I mean don't sexist Saudi Muslim princes pay hookers to grab and lick their asses?

I personally like aggressive women. If gives me the green light to be more aggressive myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I think it has more to do with you being ****phobic than sexist. Maybe you're just subconsciously afraid of getting fingered?

I don't think it has anything to do with being sexist, I mean don't sexist Saudi Muslim princes pay hookers to grab and lick their asses?

I personally like aggressive women. If gives me the green light to be more aggressive myself.
              That's the thing. Pretty gay of anybody grabbing a guys behind.

The guys all disagreed with me when I said that I would be fine with her squeezing (no, not crushing) my balls
              They wondered why I'm fine with this but not with that, I said they're completely different. I don't won't anybody grabbing my ass, I can't comprehend how everybody else is so chill with it!

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                It's never happened to me but it's not gay or anything. I think you don't want her finger to slip and you might enjoy it too much
                **** off Hanzdong.
                Not afraid of that happening and I sure as hell know I wouldn't enjoy it. You're the one who wouldn't complain doe....

Seriously, why exactly would you be cool with it?

Comment

women got urges/desires too. as long as the fingers dont enter !

Comment

I see where you're coming from: Would seem very domineering if done a certain way and|or in a certain manner.

And I would never be the submissive one.
                    Good sex is like a predator grabbing his prey; like a snake just snatching a mouse and sinking his fangs into it.

That being said, I enjoy it if the girl is getting into it and grabs a hunk of my muscled firm masculinely shapely glutes hahah
                    Last edited by Cheek busting; 05-21-2017, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X