No announcement yet.

HBO's commentary last week...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO's commentary last week...

They do seem to be getting less irritating lately, or maybe my tolerance has grown. Even Harold's balls have started to drop.

However, it quickly went from "this is a close fight" to...

Max: "THIS is WHY canELO has just CREATED the ENTIRE UNIVERSE."

Royston "Roy" Jones: "This is true, Max. I've said all along, his trainers have been talking, saying he do gone gonna what he do do, and now he do what he do, and people be saying he done gone do."

I actually scored the cunt a draw tbh. I thought it was a legitimately close fight that wouldn't have had a stink if it wasn't for the other 185,679 "close decisions" that Canelo had got. But fair play to him, this time he fought like a man who had some special taco sauce...

their commentary was straight up horse****, unfortunately i had to change my stream halfway through from respectable, objective BT coverage to HBO with their pom poms out telling me canelo was winning the story of the fight whatever the **** thats meant to mean. all of this whilst lederman was scoring it 116-112 to golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      their commentary was straight up horse****, unfortunately i had to change my stream halfway through from respectable, objective BT coverage to HBO with their pom poms out telling me canelo was winning the story of the fight whatever the **** thats meant to mean. all of this whilst lederman was scoring it 116-112 to golovkin.
      They got worse as it went on.

What bugs me is their constant referral to Gennady Gonad Golovkin as "Triple G". Every. ****ing. time.

Sure, okay, on occasion, use his nickname. No problem. But they act like Triple G is actually his NAME. The first name on his birth certificate isn't "Triple" FFS.

Comment

Max and Roy's jobs depend on Oscar re-signing Canelo (his contract expired Saturday night) to HBO otherwise HBO has no product left. So basically they are sucking up to Oscar trying to convince him that Canelo has a home and audience with HBO. The both of them have turned into obnoxious high pressure salesmen and everyone can see what they are doing and can't stand them now.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Royston "Roy" Jones: "This is true, Max. I've said all along, his trainers have been talking, saying he do gone gonna what he do do, and now he do what he do, and people be saying he done gone do."

Comment

They do seem to be getting less irritating lately, or maybe my tolerance has grown. Even Harold's balls have started to drop.

I actually scored the cunt a draw tbh. I thought it was a legitimately close fight that wouldn't have had a stink if it wasn't for the other 185,679 "close decisions" that Canelo had got. But fair play to him, this time he fought like a man who had some special taco sauce...
            you captured roy perfectly

Comment

They got worse as it went on.

What bugs me is their constant referral to Gennady Gonad Golovkin as "Triple G". Every. ****ing. time.

Sure, okay, on occasion, use his nickname. No problem. But they act like Triple G is actually his NAME. The first name on his birth certificate isn't "Triple" FFS.
              Just about everybody calls him Triple G. It's one of boxing best nicknames. Nobody calls Canelo Saul either but Canelo isn't on his birth certificate either FFS.

Comment

You forgot to add the word "son" in Roy's comments. Hes a bumbling fool, Max is the all knowing dick riding fanboy, Lamps is the guy going though the estrogen therapy prior to changing his sex and his emotions are all over the place and poor Harold Lederman should be in an assisted living home he's so senile when it comes to scoring a fight.

Comment

This is too funny. You recapped HBO commentary perfectly. Their biased commentary sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    You forgot to add the word "son" in Roy's comments. Hes a bumbling fool, Max is the all knowing dick riding fanboy, Lamps is the guy going though the estrogen therapy prior to changing his sex and his emotions are all over the place and poor Harold Lederman should be in an assisted living home he's so senile when it comes to scoring a fight.
                    Hahahah hahahah wowiw

Comment

Working...
                    X