No announcement yet.

Canada just legalized marijuana...The law will go into effect on October 17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    I meant the smell of it growing downstairs from me.

**EDIT**

I just found this so I feel less concerned now...

B.C. will allow adults to grow up to four cannabis plants per household but the plants must not be visible from public spaces off the property. Home cultivation of non-medical cannabis will be banned in dwellings used as daycares. In addition, landlords and strata councils will be able to restrict or prohibit home cultivation.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4007190/b...na-rules-2018/

Hopefully the building management will keep it under control.
    Yes. I figured that would be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Full legalization in Massachusetts goes into effect July 1st
      Funny...that's the date the activists were hoping for here because July 1st is Canada Day.

Comment

RIP Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          It’s a schedule 1 drug in the USA, no medical value. Coke and heroin are schedule 2 controlled substances.. they have some medical use.

Go Canada!
          I think America might be one of the biggest causes of this current situation, and probably threw a lot of their considerable weight into forcing that treaty onto others.

The American led war on drugs has had a massive, massive detrimental effect on the whole world.

If they could keep their archaic, unscientific wowserism within their own borders that would have been okay. Sad for their citizens, but they could always vote on it. The way America's stupidity had effected countries like Mexico should be considered a crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
            Won’t happen sadly
            Not until we have a better President voted in in 2020 or 2024. And I don't see why not, as more and more states are legalizing it for recreation use, so I see every state eventually legalizing it, if not recreationally, then the ones that don't legalize it that way will have it legal medicinally. I still need to get that book Chasing The Scream this dude wrote about some country that legalized drugs.

Comment

Meet Canada's marijuana moguls

Cannabis is going global and these six entrepreneurs are leading the charge

https://newsinteractives.cbc.ca/long...rijuana-moguls

Comment

Working...
              X