No announcement yet.

NoFap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] NoFap

Anyone thought of giving this an attempt?

I busted my streak of not fapping for 6 days and received benefits throughout the days when I was not fapping.

Relapsing again today and I will begin to continue my journey of a life of no ****, masturbation and orgasm.

This seems to work!

Thoughts?

How long do u plan to go? Every six days seems ok. I like to do it from 6 to 8 days.

Comment

one time i consciously went 30-40 days.. some weeks were good, then the next week just felt drained. but at about the 30 day mark i felt like a new man

may be placebo but plenty of people have marked noticeable difference

Comment

Stupid challenge. Any benefits to this? Fap release stress so why stop doing it

Comment

I shoot big loads, bruh!!!

Comment

just started this and on my 8th day, been having low energy levels and would like to manage stress a bit better so was hoping this would help along with some other changes ive made a few weeks ago. Do feel a bit different already, obviously could be placebo although lots of people swear by it. I imagine a lot of the effects are seriously exaggerated though on reddit.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              just started this and on my 8th day, been having low energy levels and would like to manage stress a bit better so was hoping this would help along with some other changes ive made a few weeks ago. Do feel a bit different already, obviously could be placebo although lots of people swear by it. I imagine a lot of the effects are seriously exaggerated though on reddit.
              This depends on the person. Some of those guys admit to watching several hours of **** every day and masturbating several times a day. Maybe those who normally do it the most are the ones who stand to gain the most from a break.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                This depends on the person. Some of those guys admit to watching several hours of **** every day and masturbating several times a day. Maybe those who normally do it the most are the ones who stand to gain the most from a break.
                yeah true, fair point. guess thats a real addiction they are recovering from.

Comment

One time, I traveled from Tokyo to Seoul and back by busses, trains and boats, over about 2 weeks. Mostly slept on busses and group hostels, didn't really back off the whole time. Even turned down a hooker in Busan in the middle of it. Swore off turning down hookers after that whole experience.

Also when I went to work in Alaska, it took me like 2 weeks until I was comfortable wacking it in the shower. We slept in group tents. The showers were individual stalls. Until I got over that hump I was just thinking of sex all day long at work. I was standing at my fish station all day with a boner.

Comment

Not even taking into account possible chemical effects there has to be a lot of subconscious psychological shame involved with watching ****. Sex is supposed to be a highly emotional/intimate experience that gives a woman a sense of belonging and a man a sense of pride. Hunching in front of a glowing screen and watching some guy with 3 earrings get his butt licked by a prostitute is a dangerous mixture of emotions. You probably knock your own identity down a little bit each time.

Comment

Working...
                    X