Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long (realistically) till we see Tyson back in the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't he supposed to be fighting on the BJS card in early July? So that's step one. Not expecting much of an opponent for that fight assuming he actually does make it in the ring cuz lets be straight current Fury is only a slight favorite at making it in the ring for any fight he'll schedule next lol. Not expecting him to be much in shape for that one if its in July or later. I suppose if he over performs there via his opponent selection, his shape & his performance he could spin that into this Oct. date for Joshua's next fight, but that's a super long shot.

My assumption would be he fights some bs guy in July or for his first fight back, he fights some more meaningful guy towards the end of the year & we get Joshua vs Fury in the first half of 2018. Although I could easily see Fury f#cking up the process & not being active enough or Joshua having to fulfill a bs abc mandatory fight that'd get this fight pushed back to the second half of 2018.

So I think if somehow everything went perfectly we could see the fight within 5 months, although I wouldn't put a dime on that bet & I'm a betting guy, but its more likely we see the fights ~10-20 months from now which seems more reasonable to me.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      Fury is done,he was never anything special and will comeback a shell of that
      If he was in any other division than heavyweight, I'd agree. If he commits himself, he can get back in the mix...if he doesn't have it in him anymore, he should just retire tho.

Comment

Hopefully WO t be too long.
        But boixi g doesnt take too long to get good at if your natural.
        Josh started boxing at 18.

Comment

Working...
        X