Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long (realistically) till we see Tyson back in the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long (realistically) till we see Tyson back in the ring?

He started his path back. I think it's going to be a long one, but that he will do it.

What do you think how long till he comes back?

I think we won't see Joshua-Fury for at least another 2 years. Joshua will be in his prime and I expect he will already beat Parker and Wilder.

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    He started his path back. I think it's going to be a long one, but that he will do it.

What do you think how long till he comes back?

I think we won't see Joshua-Fury for at least another 2 years. Joshua will be in his prime and I expect he will already beat Parker and Wilder.
    Before the end of the year. I think Fury/Joshua is most likely in Wembley next year around this time.

Comment

I think he can get the weight off and in shape to have a fight at the end of the year. I don't think it should be the Joshua fight as his first get back.

Comment

Fury is done,he was never anything special and will comeback a shell of that

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Before the end of the year. I think Fury/Joshua is most likely in Wembley next year around this time.
          I think that is very optimistic. I think Fury would like at least 2 fights before Joshua. I give it 3-4 months to lose the weight, 3-6 months to get back into the fighting shape. Have a fight early next year against a top 20 opponent. Then another one this time next year and maybe if everything goes according to plan AJ early 2019.

Comment

2018 realistically

Comment

Who, Mike Tyson? Don't be silly! Oh, you mean Tyson Fury! Again, don't be silly!

Comment

He could take a tune-up without necessarily getting back down to the shape he was in against Klitschko. Fury seems like a guy who needs a fight on his calendar to even get out of bed in the morning. I think he should schedule an eight or even six rounder ASAP against a journeyman like Airich or Love

Comment

Tyson has already shifted about 20 pounds

All you armchairs sat at home but never been on the bags

Truth is he already well on the way. He's the most talented boxer in the division and all this talk of getting in fighting shape is redundant. Once he's the right weight then he's ready to murder that little child Aj

I call it for October 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    I think that is very optimistic. I think Fury would like at least 2 fights before Joshua. I give it 3-4 months to lose the weight, 3-6 months to get back into the fighting shape. Have a fight early next year against a top 20 opponent. Then another one this time next year and maybe if everything goes according to plan AJ early 2019.
                    Tyson is the guy that beat the guy 1st. He has a legit claim to being the HWT champ. IMO he appears unstable and you dont want to kill the fight by him losing.

Maybe before the end of the year put him in with a very easy fight to get him back and build interest. you have to be careful because he could mess things up given how unstable he appears.

Comment

Working...
                    X