Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Horn Slam Crawford Injury: He's Soft, Toughen Up Princess!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    What? Pac made up a shoulder injury after he got cleanly outboxed by an old Floyd...after

Y

E

A

R

S

of trash talk...making Reebok commercials saying Floyd was scared. When Manny finally had his chance...he did nothing. 1-2 good rounds...the rest was him looking ordinary, limited.

And then he says he hurt his shoulder afterward? What a coward with no self-respect. And his method of "healing" a torn rotator cuff...swimming in the ocean...LOL????
    Pac was already past his prime and got knocked out when Mayweather finally decided to fight him. He would never fight Pac when Pac beat Dela Hoya, Hatton or Cotto. It was an over the hill Pac with a torn rotator cuff who fought Mayweather in 2015.

Comment

What? Pac made up a shoulder injury after he got cleanly outboxed by an old Floyd...after

Y

E

A

R

S

of trash talk...making Reebok commercials saying Floyd was scared. When Manny finally had his chance...he did nothing. 1-2 good rounds...the rest was him looking ordinary, limited.

And then he says he hurt his shoulder afterward? What a coward with no self-respect. And his method of "healing" a torn rotator cuff...swimming in the ocean...LOL????
      the injury was documented pre fight but ok...also floyd had zero good rounds. what did floyd do? jab at the air? he landed nothing good. pac landed all the clean punches and soundly outboxed floyd. floyd had trouble landing cleanly and was getting hit flush against a faded pac. very pathetic. that was a if i dont get ko'd i know i win performance. he pulled his punches and stayed away and because it was boring some thought he was winning. if you look at the punches he did not win

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
        Pac was already past his prime and got knocked out when Mayweather finally decided to fight him. He would never fight Pac when Pac beat Dela Hoya, Hatton or Cotto. It was an over the hill Pac with a torn rotator cuff who fought Mayweather in 2015.
        I agree. "That Pac" was:

afraid of needles
        weakened by giving blood
        needed a cutoff date
        Floyd is not the commissioner
        That Pac would never have fought Floyd since he was unable or unwilling to take "drug testing". You know...the same thing you whine about with Ca$hnelo XD XD XD

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          the injury was documented pre fight but ok...also floyd had zero good rounds. what did floyd do? jab at the air? he landed nothing good. pac landed all the clean punches and soundly outboxed floyd. floyd had trouble landing cleanly and was getting hit flush against a faded pac. very pathetic. that was a if i dont get ko'd i know i win performance. he pulled his punches and stayed away and because it was boring some thought he was winning. if you look at the punches he did not win
          Son. Please visit your nearest emergency room. You don't look well at all

Comment

I agree. "That Pac" was:

That Pac would never have fought Floyd since he was unable or unwilling to take "drug testing". You know...the same thing you whine about with Ca$hnelo XD XD XD
            I didn’t say anything about Canelo, FYI, GGG and Canelo are two of the greatest boxers right now. Pac already proved his point when Mayweather paid him settlement for his fantasy allegation, case closed!

Comment

Leave Pednelo out of the argument (It was the tacos)!

Comment

I can't prove GRAVITY is real either.

People forget, Gravity is just a THEORY. Although it is 99.99999999999999999999% certain we cannot say for sure.

And no I can't prove that Filipino **** was a cheat even if I'm 99.99999999999999% certain XD
                I guess the Filipinos from Mindanao were on steroids also when America had to invent the 45. caliber because the 38. caliber couldn't stop the Moro warriors. Southern Philippines has never been conquered by any foreigners. This includes Spain, Britain, Portugal, Dutch, Japan, and America.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
                  I guess the Filipinos from Mindanao were on steroids also when America had to invent the 45. caliber because the 38. caliber couldn't stop the Moro warriors. Southern Philippines has never been conquered by any foreigners. This includes Spain, Britain, Portugal, Dutch, Japan, and America.
                  A-Side Meth could be considered a steroid. Just sayin

Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 03-19-2018, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X