No announcement yet.

Wilder said he has no problem fighting in the uk ? Why the change of heart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Link to Wilder saying he won't go to the UK to fight or welcome to my ignore list with your sh^tty boxing news.

Last I heard Wilder said he'd fight this mfer on the moon & even Joshua, while favoring the UK, said he's willing to fight wherever to.

D- troll thread. I am disappoint.
    Man it's getting pathetic. I understand trying to stand by a fighter you may like but I swear these dudes are acting like females. You would swear they were sleeping with these fools

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Man it's getting pathetic. I understand trying to stand by a fighter you may like but I swear these dudes are acting like females. You would swear they were sleeping with these fools

Listen farm boy, the link has been posted

I am sure someone like you probably cannot read judging by where you come from, go pick some apples, the proof is in the pudding

You all can hate and try to spread fake news, it’s what wankers like you do but the truth is there

Wilder said the uk and is now backing out

Comment

Put it on yourself cause your fanboy posts are trash. Fact is AJ ran from 50 million after Wilder's team pulled his card. No matter how far up AJ's behind your head is you can't change facts.

Wilder : uk no problem

1 month later after being offered uk

Wilder : al help me, he’s coming for me

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          The Ortiz fight rattled him .

Wilder thought it to be a hard but non struggle fight , he looked at Ortiz age and he actually took the fight again AFTER reports came in he was 50 years old .

I think it knocked some confidence out of him

He knows hes allowed to hit with rabbit punching in the U.S .

In the U.K they are well aware of this and it wont be allowed .

I really think he knows the judging wont be twisted also if it went to scorecards so he wouldn't be giving up rounds .....

Which means he actually has to legitimately out point Joshua should it go 12 .

This puts a severe strain on Wilders style .

Joshua is going to look like a seasoned pro compared to Wilder which is why hes demanding 40% . ( NOT SO CONFIDENT )
          Wilder is not worth more than 15mil and thats strictly because of AJ 's influence.
          He doesn't have a choice or go back to his cans for 1.4mil.

Comment

Put it on yourself cause your fanboy posts are trash. Fact is AJ ran from 50 million after Wilder's team pulled his card. No matter how far up AJ's behind your head is you can't change facts.
            The fact is your an imbecile .

Joshua ran away from what ?

HE doesn't make 1.4 Million a fight does he ?

He also NEVER stated he wanted to fight in the U.S he simply stated he wouldn't take more then 50 Million in a 100 Million dollar fight and would sign for that but you're to much of a simpleton to do research .

All that wouldn't matter anyway bc at the end of the day its where Joshua wants to fight , you ******s just are incapable of logical thinking _ theres not much FACTS when you guys post is there ?
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-02-2018, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Listen Apple picker

Wilder said first he would fight in the uk

That’s a fact

Now he is refusing

The fight can be made if wilder accepts

Comment

I thought it was the AJ side that were initially willing to fight in the US but now are trying to backtrack like in the McCracken interview today?

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  The fool said it live when aj was dethrowning Klitschko

Now suddenly he refuses to leave his damn country

Aj has 4 world titles

Sells 1m ppvs

Makes 20m per fight

Wilder fights for 1.5m
                  Sells 0 ppvs
                  Was handed a title by Haymon

Yet this fool thinks he calls the shots, fight in the uk

Forget the 50m, wilder said he would fight in the uk,
                  Aj has offered him a fight to win 4 titles, to become a legend and he refuses to fight. What a coward

I am seriously concerned wilder will lose anytime now as he was almost taken out by a 50 year old, hopefully wilder fights ajs leftovers in the future to keep his belt

My God, please stop these threads.

You're giving Brits, and sane AJ fans, a bad reputation.

Comment

To be fair to Wilder, both are turning down career high pay days to fight overseas. Neither of them seem confident enough to win in the others back yard.

Wilder likely fears a British stoppage and knows he won't get favourable judges should it go to the scorecards.

Joshua, himself knows he can't expect to win on points if it goes to the score cards as nobody but the judges had Wilder up when he fought Ortiz. He also knows if he hurts him he has to likely stop him there and then as Wilder will get an extra minute when they drag the doctor up between rounds to give him more time.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                      Are you being serious or just trolling. Wilder worried about out pointing someone in a fight 40-0 39 knockouts. Where the fuc you been. He wants to end fights not dance.
                      It's easy to have that many ko's when you've made career of fighting bums and journeymen. Fury and AJ fought Wlad even though both were younger and less experienced than beyonce the ducking coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X