Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful ball from Lewandowski there. Looks like Russia is still good and Italy still sucks. You watching your boys Szef?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Beautiful ball from Lewandowski there. Looks like Russia is still good and Italy still sucks. You watching your boys Szef?
      Turks equalize as I say that, still Russia had been the much better side until that point

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Beautiful ball from Lewandowski there. Looks like Russia is still good and Italy still sucks. You watching your boys Szef?
        They're still dead to me for their 'performance' at the World Cup.

But yes, I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
          They're still dead to me for their 'performance' at the World Cup.

But yes, I am.

Comment

• Italy going to escape with a draw, very fortunate, they've been outplayed again

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Fabinho not played for Liverpool yet.

Must be dog-s.hit like Baka, tbh
              Nah, Fab is da troof.

Klopp is doing the same thing he did with Robbo and Ox....gonna introduce him when he's fully ready. Looked a bit off the pace in pre season but the glimpses of class were still there. Even if he's 10% of the player he was at Monaco he'd still be a massive improvement on Hendo.

Will be beastly when Klopp puts him in....of that I have no doubts whatsoever.

Comment

• Hearing from my source we've only gone and got Adrian Rabiot signed up on a free for next season....what's he like?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  Hearing from my source we've only gone and got Adrian Rabiot signed up on a free for next season....what's he like?
                  Rabiot is a ****ing beast it's a crime he wasn't on France world cup squad too good of a footballer for Liverpool truth be told

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Rabiot is a ****ing beast it's a crime he wasn't on France world cup squad too good of a footballer for Liverpool truth be told
                    Sounds like the perfect backup for Hamez Milner!

Comment

• Liverpool continually improve. Amazing really.

Didn’t just go out and spend 1bn either.

Tactfully putting together a strong squad, better win something though or it is all for nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X