Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy **** this is worse than the potato famine, Vikings took their souls to Hel. This is about as many goals as the Welsh scored in the all the qualifying games combined

Comment

• Areola has been VERY impressive in goal for France in this game. Making some real top class saves

Comment

• This Nations League is stupid although it would be funny watching England relegated tbf

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          This Nations League is stupid although it would be funny watching England relegated tbf
          We wouldn't care anyway, i doubt any of us watch the games.

If it ain't the World Cup of Euros we ain't interested.

Comment

• England will bring back Sam Allardyce in desperate attempt to stay up

Comment

• I don’t even understand how it works.

Nobody does.

England could lose every game and they’d shoe horn us into the tournament.

No England. No party.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                I don’t even understand how it works.

Nobody does.

England could lose every game and they’d shoe horn us into the tournament.

No England. No party.
                It isn't that hard to get after a couple of mins reading up

Looks like it could be subject to some fiddling though with qualifying for the euros as it means you'll get some really low ranked nations getting into the playoffs because of the format.

4 of Azerbaijan, Macedonia, Belarus, Georgia, Armenia, Latvia, the Faroe Islands, Luxembourg, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Liechtenstein, Malta, Andorra, Kosovo, San Marino or Gibraltar will be playing each other in the playoffs so one of these is guaranteed to get to the euros. Scotland will be looking to lose loads of games in the Nations league so that they can drop down into this bottom league presumably.

Means nothing to England who'll just qualify by normal means, gives a little something to play for against top sides though rather than crap friendlies.

Comment

• I reckon it could actually set some nations back in terms of preparing to face big sides at tournaments if they get relegated.

If England got relegated we'd never face any top nations apart from in pre-tournament friendlies then actually in tournaments. How do you prepare to face France if you don't play anyone good?

Relegation isn't ideal.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    I reckon it could actually set some nations back in terms of preparing to face big sides at tournaments if they get relegated.

If England got relegated we'd never face any top nations apart from in pre-tournament friendlies then actually in tournaments. How do you prepare to face France if you don't play anyone good?

Relegation isn't ideal.
                    Did more reading.

Yeah England just win their real group again.

Southgate sees it more as chance to be world ranked no1. Will never happen that but could end up with an odd world no1 with top ranked nations playing each other. So could be England I suppose.

There is more on these games. But essentially I doubt top, top nations will care.

England might.

Comment

• Fabinho not played for Liverpool yet.

Must be dog-s.hit like Baka, tbh

Comment

Working...
                      X