Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Wilder Fears Me, I Was Going To Explode His Face!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
    Without PED, Wilder walks through the 48 year old Cuban. The prescription drug was a masking agent, that why they didn't report it.
    Mayweather got busted red handed by usada taking masking agents, aka massive quan****** of iv saline and vitamins and he was still allowed to fight and was given an exemption weeks after the fight, ortiz should have just disclosed it and they would have let him fight what a moron he is

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Ortiz, if you're not gonna go away, just keep your mouth shut.

You disappointed the fans and the entire boxing world.
      Yea cause im sure ortiz is reading this right now lol

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
        Yea cause im sure ortiz is reading this right now lol
        I know that, lol. I'm just saying...

Even if he was reading this, he can't speak English anyways.

I really wanted to see this fight.

Comment

Ortiz would expose Wilder and the money game would have been over.
          Just think about it.

Comment

False bravado.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
              nonsense. Your team blew it by not disclosing your "medications".

Period. End of Story.

p.s and thanks to you we have to endure the sequel to Wilder-Stiverne 1
              100% agreed. I beleive his team are at fault here. That is why he pay managers, trainer and nutritionist...

Comment

Ortiz shut up!!! How was it a mistake if the form asks you to list any medications you're on??? You felt like you were gaining an advantage in some way by not disclosing that information OR.... YOU YOURSELF WAS LOOKING FOR A WAY OUT OF THE FIGHT!!!! Now we gotta watch a freaking rematch!! #CHEATER

Comment

I was looking forward to this fight, I wanted to see if Wilder could handle power and if he could get the KO now we have to wait. Thanks Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                    I was looking forward to this fight, I wanted to see if Wilder could handle power and if he could get the KO now we have to wait. Thanks Ortiz
                    Boxers aren't out there to "handle power"...it's about hit and getting hit.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Luis Ortiz is gotta be one of the stupidest mother****ers in Boxing!
                      He hasn't done shet since he demanded to terminate his contract with Golden Boy promotions. He paid over a million dollars to terminate his contract and I'm sure in the two fights he's had since he hasn't even earned enough money to recoup what he paid to terminate his contract.
                      And he finally gets a chance to fight for a world title and the stupid mother****er comes up dirty. If he really did come up dirty thru prescribed medication then how stupid can you really be to actually forget to mention it.
                      This fool's career is likely over now. I doubt he'll ever get a chance at a title now... He can still fight cab drivers but he'll get his ass beat the first time he steps up to real competition.
                      Sulaiman disqualified Ortiz for health reasons but then Oscar and Sulaiman let lots of great Caribees languish

Comment

Working...
                      X