No announcement yet.

Robin Black

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robin Black

This guy has had me as a fan since I came to know of him more 3-4 months ago, but I'm loving what he's doing on YouTube since his last affiliation closed their doors as of late even more than anything I've been a fan of previously.

This cat gots an appreciation for fighting that you rarely see in the combat arts + gets guys respect & to open up like you don't see very often.

Definitely worth a follow on YouTube if you keep up with MMA stuff & tired of the same ole bs.

Here's a glimpse of a segment he's started doing with fighters. The Megan Olivi interview is really good to for a couple things right out of the gate that are worth watching.

Completely agree. He's like a rawer, unbridled Kellerman. His technical breakdowns both pre and post fights are perfect for people like myself, who are newer to the game.
    His pre-fight analysis of Khabib/Ferguson was loaded with technical expertise AND passion.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c_JzsKEV114

It's such a shame that
    1) the fight was cancelled
    &
    2) imbeciles like Stephen a smith get such an elevated platform in the fight game bc he Steve Harvey's his way through each segment

Anyway, good call.

Comment

Hoo hoo, Robin.

Comment

Robin Black on the JRE the other day. Always interesting fight talk when these two get together.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Robin Black on the JRE the other day. Always interesting fight talk when these two get together.
          Some good stuff there.

Comment

He has a lot of passion and enthusiasm and technically doesn't say much wrong. He actually seems overly enthusiastic about ****ty fights. I can't remember which fight it was (maybe Kimbo v Dada500) but basically it was a dog**** fight and he said he loved it and loves every fight.

Seems like a good dude to be fair who loves the game.

Comment

Oh man, Kimbo-Dada was terrible, for sure. Only time I remember a TKO win due to cardiac arrest.

Comment

Working...
              X