Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Crawford and Thurman better than Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford possibly, Thurman - naa, better athlete he's not a better boxer.

Comment

Maybe Crawford. I would no in Thurman's case.

Comment

Brook looked just as good as Spence and was outboxing him at times but Spence’s power was the difference. I don’t think Thurman can break Brook down like Spence. Thurman has knock you out power, not break you power/pace.

Crawford I’m unsure of. Brook’s overall package (size and skill) is a super interesting fight for Crawford. Crawford would be fighting a big AND skilled fighter for the first time. I’d lean Crawford of course but I wouldn’t be shocked to see a close fight go either way OR Crawford breaking him down. I can see both scenarios.

Comment

What a shame that we didn`t see Thurman -brook when Brook was still undefeated.

Well, Crawford and Thurman are untested. They haven`t fought anybody strong as GGG or even Spence.

The hardest hitter Crawford fought is Horn. Thurman fought Collazo. Porter and garcia are not very strong hitters, but they are very good boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
            Brook took Errol to the championship rounds and by Errol's own admission pushed him to his limits.

Are Crawford and Thurman better than Brook?
            Crawford is better and Thurman is better if he is still as good as he was before he stopped fighting.,

Comment

Not sure.

If Brook hadn't gone up 2 weight classes, took a beating and come down 2 weight classes to a division he struggled to make anyway, he probably could've beaten Spence.

Brook is no joke. Moving up to fight GGG was the worst move he could've made, even if he got paid well.

Comment

Brook would be undefeated against both their opposition so it's difficult to say. But unlike Crawford he actually took risky fights

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                  Not sure.

If Brook hadn't gone up 2 weight classes, took a beating and come down 2 weight classes to a division he struggled to make anyway, he probably could've beaten Spence.

Brook is no joke. Moving up to fight GGG was the worst move he could've made, even if he got paid well.
                  I agree. He took a violent beating vs GGG. There’s no telling how the fight with Spence goes had that not happened. Brook left something of himself that night vs GGG.

Despite all the bull s hit, I’ll always respect him for fighting GGG and then turning around and fighting Spence. Props. Stupid of him...but I respect his ambition.

Comment

Until I see otherwise:

1. Spence
                    2. Crawford
                    3. Thurman
                    4. Porter/Garcia
                    5. Brook

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                      Until I see otherwise:

1. Spence
                      2. Crawford
                      3. Thurman
                      4. Porter/Garcia
                      5. Brook
                      Obviously not since Brook beat Porter lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X