No announcement yet.

Steven Seagal writes a book about the Deep State

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Steven Seagal writes a book about the Deep State

"Shadow Wolves is a book of fiction based on reality. Both author’s have worked with, confronted, and seen the power of the Deep State and the manner in which, at times, federal government agencies willfully violate the Constitution and the laws of the land in service to special interests. Recent events has for the first time made many American citizens aware that the Deep State is very real; that the mainstream media tends toward bias by often offering a false narrative designed by the secret intelligence world in service to special interests. The fight for America’s soul is taking place far from Washington, D.C."

Lol, how much of that did he personally write?.

Comment

One day an executive walked into Seagal's trailer and found Hollywood's reigning manly man ... Weeping.

"Oh, I'm reading this script," Seagal explained, still misty. 'It's the most incredible script I've ever read.

"That's fantastic," the executive said, "Who wrote it?"

"I did," Seagal replied.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Lol, how much of that did he personally write?.
        Why do you always put comma after question mark?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          One day an executive walked into Seagal's trailer and found Hollywood's reigning manly man ... Weeping.

"Oh, I'm reading this script," Seagal explained, still misty. 'It's the most incredible script I've ever read.

"That's fantastic," the executive said, "Who wrote it?"

"I did," Seagal replied.
          LOL

Seagal is the type of guy who would send nude selfies and c0ck pics to himself.

Comment

Anybody who believes everything the media and government tells them is a ****ing idiot.

Its funny how butthurt people get about politics to pretend they have a voice when the people have no power. Its obvious the 1 percent are pulling the strings pitting everybody against each other.

But dey took errrr job doe, trump for president, build the wall to keep out the mexycans, and fire them black sons of biiitches for kneelin

Comment

All you have to do is look at our history to see that the Government has no qualms about putting its own survival before its citizens. Government is supposed to be in place to provide safety and care for the American citizen. However it has become invasive and controlling. The Government was involved in Mind control experiments in the 60's and 70's. What was their purpose in those experiments and how come no one was ever held accountable? If the Government was about the people what was the purpose in developing methods of controlling the populace? There is a whole lot of **** that our Government has done that every day people would not approve and yet they continue to operate as if lady justice were not only blind but deaf and dumb. I'm a proud American but I'm ashamed of our Government and the actions it has taken in regards to the public and the continued lies and deceit that they continue to feed us. Do you guys realize that the Government has a study that says by the time 2030 rolls around there will be a loss of revenue in the amount of 2 trillion dollars to those of low income and middle class families. This will be due to the advent of Artificial Intelligence and Mechanized Work Areas. How come they aren't developing training programs and instituting new incentives for those that are unemployed to get educated to take part in these new emerging fields? Hell no... They have us focused on where our embassy is... How about that waste of time on the floor to impeach Trump... Guess they didn't have something else more pressing that demanded attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Why do you always put comma after question mark?
                I didn't?.

, is a comma

. Isn't.

Too much cheap Polish vodka?.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  I didn't?.

, is a comma

. Isn't.

Too much cheap Polish vodka?.
                  Yeah my bad, I meant full stop.

So why do you do do it?.

Comment

Lol he mustve retired from that sheriff job in louisiana where he spent yrs locking ppl up for weed and other offences that shouldnt require ruining someones life. Fook him

Comment

Working...
                    X