No announcement yet.

Who you like in World Series 2017?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    The TV networks are drooling over the possibility of a NY-LA WS, but I'm going with the Astros. The Yankee team has some great young kids and will get to the WS eventually but they need one more starting pitcher.

I would really hate to see the Cubs in the WS again. After 108 years and one WS win their fans are becoming seriously annoying....they were annoying before 2016 but you could laugh at them and their team.
    Of all the fan bases in all of sports, I think Cubs fans take the cake of the most annoying, stuck up fans, ever.

You hit the nail on the head with this one. They walk around like their **** don't stink. Can't stand them. They're borderline delusional. I have a friend who's diehard Cubs. Its the worst.

He tells me all this stupid **** like, "Everyone loves the Cubbies, we have the best fan base in the world, the greatest team ever, our fans are always respectful, our fans are so loyal."

Then he pretends that Cubs fans don't talk **** to White Sox fans, then he goes ahead and ****s all over the White Sox.

Arrogance and hypocrisy at it's finest. I can't wait for them to go on another 108 year championship drought. It will be good for baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Yankees are the A side and have the better resume
      Yankees are definitely the A Side and have been for ever.

I remember all the chicks rocking Yankees caps though out the 90's and earl 00's and not living anywhere near NY

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        Yankees are definitely the A Side and have been for ever.

I remember all the chicks rocking Yankees caps though out the 90's and earl 00's and not living anywhere near NY
        It's like my boy that was from PA. Loved some Yankees, the hat, window decal, all that sh it. First time his ass drove a moving truck through NYC, he said he was going to throw that damn hat away, lol. (Of course, we did get a dozen pistols pointed at us by NYPD, and got 2 hours of sleep sitting 3 deep in the cab of the truck, before being awakened by another officer in Long Island)

Comment

The Nationals are out, so IDGAF

Comment

Altuve is unbelievable. He cannot be controlled, he can only be contained.

Verlander proved a pitcher CAN go 9 innings.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              It's like my boy that was from PA. Loved some Yankees, the hat, window decal, all that sh it. First time his ass drove a moving truck through NYC, he said he was going to throw that damn hat away, lol. (Of course, we did get a dozen pistols pointed at us by NYPD, and got 2 hours of sleep sitting 3 deep in the cab of the truck, before being awakened by another officer in Long Island)
              damn so you were in Mets country then???

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                The Nationals are out, so IDGAF
                I don't even know how the Cubs beat the Nats. They beat them in the most exhausting frustrating way possible too. Like the parallels to boxing they been in too many wars by the time they meet the Dodgers and if they do advance to the world series all while the dodgers got to rest what was it like a full week.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  damn so you were in Mets country then???
                  Had a delivery in Deer Park in LI. Mapquest had us crossing the Verrazano then getting on some parkway toward Kennedy. We couldn't use the parkway and after almost getting shot, had to cross Brooklyn on Atlantic to Rockaway. It was a long night

Comment

Lol the ugly red headed guy just hit a walkoff 3 run hr....another nail in the coffins of Joe "I'm a genius" Maddon and the Cubbies!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      LA vs. NY, there is no bigger Championship series or game in any sport.
                      Cowboys v steelers in SB >>>> ny vs la WS

Comment

Working...
                      X