Excellent thread.

Jack speaks the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Shutup jack.
        Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
        Excellent thread.

Jack speaks the truth!
        You know its true because street bully is upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Plato View Post
          If you think they scare Americans, look at Haye.

Unfortunately for him, he has nowhere to run. His mouth sealed his fate by raising the ire of Klitschko.

His time is short. Pray for him.

if the klits bitches are so confident why make haye sign some coward contract so he has to fight them 3 times in a row,why not 1 fight and thats it?i tell you why because they know if lands it could be lights out

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            i got to ultra powerful! lol the TS is either gay, or has some issues.
            ts is kool just a crazy nuthugger sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
              if the klits bitches are so confident why make haye sign some coward contract so he has to fight them 3 times in a row,why not 1 fight and thats it?i tell you why because they know if lands it could be lights out
              Thats not a negative unless you're not a true champion and a real man.

A true champion and a real man would be honored to share the ring with both brothers in high stakes situations.

David Haye is not showing championship mettle with his constant bobbing and weaving.

Comment

Comment

Jack this is a weak bait thread. You can ask for leasons if you want 30 page threads. I haven't put the effort into one since last summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Plato View Post
                    Thats not a negative unless you're not a true champion and a real man.

A true champion and a real man would be honored to share the ring with both brothers in high stakes situations.

David Haye is not showing championship mettle with his constant bobbing and weaving.

lol i like the answer but the truth is they showed fear,why try to make him fight 3 times in a row only against them 2,they know deep down that there is a chance with hayes speed,skill and punching power hes got a very good chance of putting one of them to sleep and if he did do that then he would demand 50/50 of the money to fight the other klit and they didint want that,now that is showing haye some respect

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Jack this is a weak bait thread. You can ask for leasons if you want 30 page threads. I haven't put the effort into one since last summer.
                      jacks funny and makes me laugh but if you ask any klit nuthugger whats thier best win???they all go quiet and go aroud the subject,lol

Comment

Working...
                      X