• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny thread

Comment

ur such a *******

Comment

klits bitches,lol whos thier best win against???????even when he came up against a shot to bits lewis he couldnt finish him off,useless ****s if you ask me,im shocked your still repping them average boxers

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
          klits bitches,lol whos thier best win against???????even when he came up against a shot to bits lewis he couldnt finish him off,useless ****s if you ask me,im shocked your still repping them average boxers
          If you think they scare Americans, look at Haye.

Unfortunately for him, he has nowhere to run. His mouth sealed his fate by raising the ire of Klitschko.

His time is short. Pray for him.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post

They beat everyone left and right.

They dominate boxing since 2003 when LEWIS refused a rematch with VITALI cuz he would got KO d against VITALI!

Comment

Originally posted by Plato View Post
              None of you mother****ers can do what I do.

Even being shot to **** as I am, I'm still at the top of the heap.
              Jack u a trip dawg

llolololololololol

Comment

Originally posted by Plato View Post
                Americans might be ******ed and fat, but they're not stupid.

They have seen what the two ultra powerful Klitshcko brothers have done to their fellow countrymen who have attempted the challenge.

They also clearly see the Klitschko's are special and superior physical specimens that only come once in a lifetime.

The specter of having to face either one of the brothers has diluted the prospects of talent in the division by the pure fear of getting stomped on with devastation.

You have people like Lebron James that are brought up by some of the more peanut headed posters.

"ooooh, can you imagine if Lebron James or Dwight Howard took up boxing?"

"they would surely show those Klitschko brothers a lesson aye?"

They might be great athletes themselves, but they have no heart and would never step in the ring to fight another man. This is what makes the Klitschko's special.

The problem is, James or any other similarly sized athlete see the Klitschko reign of terror and opt out of boxing completely and move on to the safer pastures of throwing a ball into a hole.

They are so afraid of being completely dominated, they rule boxing out completely and run to other sports to avoid the mighty hand of Klitschko.

Similarly, if the Klitschko's were around during Ali's time, he would've shared the same terrorizing fear and would have begged Uncle Sam (the government, not the poster) for his M-16 to go kill VC.

Had the Klitschko's been around back then, Ali would've stayed Cassius Clay, rose to the rank of Captain in the Army and would've been a helluva shot too imo.

I can usually tell who can shoot and who can't.

The fact is, the prospect of facing either Klitschko has caused a vacuum in the HW division because most Americans' don't want to become a highlight knockout reel at the mighty hands of Klitschko.

So if you ever want to say the division is "weak", remember this to be the reason why.

Lack of new HW volunteers for fear of brutal decapitation.
                In the ring, not in life.
                Don't blame the brothers for anything else than sending a massive shock wave of fear through the hearts of anyone contemplating taking up boxing.

So in conclusion, we must really think about how good the Klitschko's are. Its one thing to be so great that you fight all available competition and win, but its a whole other thing to be so good, so strong, so superior that you absolutely discourage potential talent from even entering the field to compete against you.

That is what I call total domination.

I started boxing on the fact that american's think brits can't box, I've got a point to prove baitches! and them Klitschko's ain't got shait on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
                  They beat everyone left and right.

They dominate boxing since 2003 when LEWIS refused a rematch with VITALI cuz he would got KO d against VITALI!
                  lewis refused a re-match because he was way past it and klit still couldnt beat him the 1st time around,let it go,they are lucky there is no great heavyweights around at the moment,i still give haye a good chance to knock one of them robots out

Comment

i got to ultra powerful! lol the TS is either gay, or has some issues.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                      i got to ultra powerful! lol the TS is either gay, or has some issues.
                      I have issues.

Comment

Working...
                      X