Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official fight card for ONE: KINGDOM OF HEROES, featuring MMA, boxing, kickboxing and

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official fight card for ONE: KINGDOM OF HEROES, featuring MMA, boxing, kickboxing and

...Muay Thai.

The next ONE Championship card on the calendar is a big one. This card, titled ONE: KINGDOM OF HEROES, goes down in Bangkok, Thailand on October 6, and features not only mixed martial arts action, but several Muay Thai and kickboxing bouts, and a WBC boxing title fight in the main event.

Here are the key details of this epic ONE: KINGDOM OF HEROES card, which will broadcast for free on the ONE Super App.

The card will be headlined by a blockbuster boxing match, as WBC Super Flyweight World Champion Srisaket Sor Rungvisai attempts to defend his title against Mexico’s Iran Diaz in front of thousands of his Thai fans.

The co-main event, meanwhile, will see rising Muay Thai star Stamp Fairtex attempt to take the ONE Super Series Kickboxing Atomweight World Title from Chinese champ Kai Ting Chuang.

Other highlights of this stacked card will include an MMA showdown between Japanese legend Shinya Aoki and Ev Ting, a Muay Thai bout between pound-for-pound great Nong-O Kaiyanghadao and France’s Mehdi Zatout, and a kickboxing showdown between UFC and WEC veteran Anthony Njokuani and Dutch legend Andy Souwer.

Here’s the full lineup for ONE: KINGDOM OF HEROES in Bangkok.

bj penn logo

Home MMA News ONE Championship
    Official fight card for ONE: KINGDOM OF HEROES, featuring MMA, boxing, kickboxing and Muay Thai
    By Tom Taylor - September 28, 2018
    ONE - KINGDOM OF HEROES
    Email this to someoneShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on RedditPin on PinterestShare on Google+
    The next ONE Championship card on the calendar is a big one. This card, titled ONE: KINGDOM OF HEROES, goes down in Bangkok, Thailand on October 6, and features not only mixed martial arts action, but several Muay Thai and kickboxing bouts, and a WBC boxing title fight in the main event.

Here are the key details of this epic ONE: KINGDOM OF HEROES card, which will broadcast for free on the ONE Super App.

The card will be headlined by a blockbuster boxing match, as WBC Super Flyweight World Champion Srisaket Sor Rungvisai attempts to defend his title against Mexico’s Iran Diaz in front of thousands of his Thai fans.

out and shut down the terminal. So we've
    got a lot of people trying to get the
    Ads by Revcontent
    The co-main event, meanwhile, will see rising Muay Thai star Stamp Fairtex attempt to take the ONE Super Series Kickboxing Atomweight World Title from Chinese champ Kai Ting Chuang.

Other highlights of this stacked card will include an MMA showdown between Japanese legend Shinya Aoki and Ev Ting, a Muay Thai bout between pound-for-pound great Nong-O Kaiyanghadao and France’s Mehdi Zatout, and a kickboxing showdown between UFC and WEC veteran Anthony Njokuani and Dutch legend Andy Souwer.

Here’s the full lineup for ONE: KINGDOM OF HEROES in Bangkok.

ONE: KINGDOM OF HEROES Main Card (Streaming free on the ONE Super App)

Srisaket Sor Rungvisai (c) vs Iran Diaz (Boxing: For the WBC Super Flyweight World Title)
    Kai Ting Chuang (c) vs Stamp Fairtex (Kickboxing: For the ONE Super Series Kickboxing Atomweight World Title)
    Shinya Aoki vs Ev Ting (MMA: Lightweight World Title Eliminator)
    Nong-O Kaiyanghadao vs Mehdi Zatout (Muay Thai)
    Andy Souwer vs Anthony Njokuani (Kickboxing)
    Leandro Issa vs Muin Gafurov (MMA)

ONE: KINGDOM OF HEROES Prelims

Alain Ngalani vs Andre Meunier (Kickboxing)
    Petchmorrakot Wor. Sangprapai vs Alaverdi Ramazanov (Muay Thai)
    Hayato Suzuki vs Robin Catalan (MMA)
    Singtongnoi Por Telakun vs. Masahide Kudo (Kickboxing)
    Rika Ishige vs Bozhena Antoniyar (MMA)
    Petchdam Gaiyanghadao vs Kenny Tse (Muay Thai)
    Rin Saroth vs Fu Chang Xin (MMA)
    Dodi Mardian vs Ramon Gonzales (MMA)

I'll be watching

Comment

Weird ass card. Wonder how that goes over with fans.

If its free, like it sounds like via the app & I remember it I'll definitely try to check it out. Its the same day as the Conor vs Khabib fight, but I assume Thailand time to west coast time will make it viewable time-wise.

Comment

If it's an app, I take it that means you watch it on your phone or laptop, possibly desktop? And where would one go to do such a thing?

Comment

Oh yeah and I wanted to ask you guys your opinion. I think ONE has the best rules of any promotion, allowing kicks and knees to the face on the ground, which helps strikers and makes fights more exciting. What do you guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            Oh yeah and I wanted to ask you guys your opinion. I think ONE has the best rules of any promotion, allowing kicks and knees to the face on the ground, which helps strikers and makes fights more exciting. What do you guys think?
            Like old school Pride, works for me

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              Like old school Pride, works for me
              Yeah, except they allow elbows on the ground, unlike Pride did.

Comment

They got the best weight cutting rules too iirc.

Comment

If it's an app, I take it that means you watch it on your phone or laptop, possibly desktop? And where would one go to do such a thing?
                  https://www.onefc.com/download-app/

Although it looks like these mfers only got a apple version so they can smd & I guess I won't be watching this after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    They got the best weight cutting rules too iirc.
                    Which is what, no cutting more than 5 pounds or 10?

Comment

Working...
                    X