Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jones or Hopkins - Who ranks higher?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep fighting those middleweights Bernard, why dont you bring Calderon up to fight you

Comment

Keep getting embarassed Roy... whose gonna knock you out next? HUGE THREAT Danny Green? Or will it be Grandpa HOP?

Comment

I'm outta here, I cant stand biased Bernard Fans

Comment

Yeah Im biased but you have a ****ing Roy shrine in your profile.. get the **** outta here

Comment

I cant believe 100% of you IDIOTS voted for HOPKINS, Jones was the best fighter of all times hopkins fought flyweights for living!

Comment

Jones had a glass jaw, he was KO'd by journeymen of the likes of Antonio "Milk Dudd" Tarver and Glen "I have 85 losses" Johnson.

Hopkins easily!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                I cant believe 100% of you IDIOTS voted for HOPKINS, Jones was the best fighter of all times hopkins fought flyweights for living!
                Jones was a bum who got exposed the very first time he faced a DECENT fighter. pned!

Comment

Hopkins was nothing but a thug. He was in prison and he should have stayed there. He was a fake champion, the only reason he was champ was because Roy Jones left the middleweight division while hopkins had to starve himself for 25 years to avoid him. Hopkins was scared and still is. Jones is better, always has been

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    Hopkins was nothing but a thug. He was in prison and he should have stayed there. He was a fake champion, the only reason he was champ was because Roy Jones left the middleweight division while hopkins had to starve himself for 25 years to avoid him. Hopkins was scared and still is. Jones is better, always has been
                    Interesting, Bernard starved himself and STILL owned the division for 10 years... seems like he should get EXTRA credit.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      Interesting, Bernard starved himself and STILL owned the division for 10 years... seems like he should get EXTRA credit.
                      Yeah because there were bums in the division and he fought Echols and Robert Allen a combined total of like 14 times.

Comment

Working...
                      X