Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, Bruvas! Did CHINO Smash BRONER more than SPENCE on MIKEY!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i don't think spence is drained at 147 at this point. he's very athletic and he's naturally a lean guy

you answered the question on your own in a lot of ways. spence's highlight reel is impressive, but let's look at it the actual record and his performances. kell brook had been knocked out by a middleweight and had his orbital broken in his last fight. let that sink in, the dude had just fought gennady f#ckin golovkin! spence still needed A LOT of rounds and put a beating on kell before he went down. pacquiao had algieri down six times and took his foot off of the gas pedal. lamont peterson is at the very end of his career and lucas matthysse hit hiim harder than spence did! a lot harder! peterson looked like he hit a wall and a wall hit him back
    !

what spence is is athletic and strong. it's the delivery system's accuracy, timing, and speed that lends itself to a volume of precise blows that maidana can never generate unless he's got a guy dead to rights or he makes a mistake.

you're mistaking these trappings [along with very good power, because i'm not saying spence cannot punch,] for having bone breaking, primordial ooze punching power. maidana hit so hard itmade him a millionaire in spite of everything else that he lacked. you just don't know what you're looking at if you look at those two and say that spence is the puncher. he is bigger and a better athlete.
    Spence is definetly drained at 147. Post fight interview with DAZN he said first thing he wanted was a greasy burger because he was starving. Sure all fighters cut back to fight but Spence could fight very comfortably at 154, and he wouldn't look chubby at 160 like Mikey did at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      and Showtime just tallied shots on Mikey's guard too, same way HBO tallied grazed jabs on Canelo and his guard.

CompuBox thinks prize fighting is amateur tallying, and those tally men are paid by the networks whom can easily be bribed or have bias
      So you don't think Mikey Garcia got blown out?

Why did a judge score a round with no knockdown 10-8 for Spence if Spence didn't put an absolute beating on him? That looks like a lopsided round to me....hmm...maybe even something like a 4:1 ratio in punches landed round. Which just so happens to match what compubox was tallying.

All three judges scored every round for Spence...let me use detective skills to determine just how accurate this one sided beating was.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
        So you don't think Mikey Garcia got blown out?

Why did a judge score a round with no knockdown 10-8 for Spence if Spence didn't put an absolute beating on him? That looks like a lopsided round to me....hmm...maybe even something like a 4:1 ratio in punches landed round. Which just so happens to match what compubox was tallying.

All three judges scored every round for Spence...let me use detective skills to determine just how accurate this one sided beating was.
        Has there ever been a 10-8 round in fights with fighters whom are not elites and in the same class? Yes.

Of course Spence ''dominated,'' but it wasn't a schooling. It was expected. More workrate is going to win each round. Even though Mikey in many times was pressing forward, I don't find this win spectacular because Garcia wasn't knocked down or hurt. Which round did Mikey get wobbled where he had to hold and the crowd was going crazy and was running away because he was about the get stopped?

Comment

Someone's insecurity is showing.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
            Someone's insecurity is showing.
            Who's insecure?

Crawford beats Spence.

If you want real insecurity, looks at Haymon's 154 division. Would Spence fight a Charlo affiliate or Lara? is Haymon advising his 147 pool to continue ''waiting'' fooling the fans?

Comment

Almost Bumlevel actually fought Maidana. Mikey was just a lifeless sparring partner.

Comment

Working...
              X