No announcement yet.

Active shooting at Walmart in El Paso, Texas, 18 shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Can't even blame Trump really. Trump is who he is and those that voted for him knew exactly what he was about when they voted for him. That was his appeal. Can only blame America for electing him, Congress for enabling him, and the entire US population for allowing him to continue to hold office. A "civilized" nation would've marched to D.C. and physically removed him from the White House.
    not they would not... thats called a coup and its completely illegal and you know this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandman View Post
      you sound like closeted white terrorist trumpanzee. the FBI should monitor you ticking time bombs.
      well, im a conservative, so the fbi probably already is monitoring me lmfao

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
      your leader trump today blamed this on mental health and video games. so yes they are trying to deflect from the topic of white terrorism and how easy it is to stockpile weapons of war as a civilian. they dont wanna talk about that
      For one, its OUR leader, OUR president. You know, kinda like, not your girl, but OUR girl...

Secondly, Our president, very clearly, in plain English, condemned racism, WHITE SUPREMACY, and bigotry. and yes, that also includes racism and bigotry against white people. Your ass don't get a pass either...

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
      remember when the white girl kate steinle got killed by an illegal immigrant? all the trumpanzees wanted his head on a platter. not one mention of mental health or video games..

now a trump inspired terrorist mows down some mexicans and trump is so calm wanting to address video games lol

this blood is in trumps hands. 100% responsible.
      I also rememeber a whole bunch of fukd up **** happening under obamas watch, and he didnt do jack **** about jack ****

but you do you boo

Comment

Trump just said mental illness pulled the trigger.. guns not to blame

LMAO

the NRA has trump by the balls with iron grip

theres literally BILLIONS around the world that suffer from mental illness yet never cause carnage

and this mofo drove for TEN HOURS from his home to this walmart to kill people. that is not mental illness. that is calculated to the extreme.

the NRA runs america. they are the real power players. they grab the testicles of all presidents and squeeze the life out.
        have you ever seen a gun pull its own trigger?

Comment

nope.

the words "mental illness" are only brought up to deflect from addressing white terrorism.

how come we never hear "mental health" when the terrorist is muslim, latino or black??.
          give some examples please of "latino or black" terrorism as you suggested.....

Comment

MeNtAl iLlNeSs..

but nobody answers my question

how come "mental illness" is never uttered when the terrorist is non white???

when muslims decide to go on a killing spree we NEVER hear "mental illness" why??

when illegal immigrants commit crimes do you hear about their mental health?

you ONLY hear the mental health card pulled out to deflect from addressing white terrorism. period
            I mean that's just false.. i guess you either live under a rock or drown out everything you don't want to hear

Comment

• Originally posted by motorcity cobra View Post
              and 90% are killed by someone they know, mainly over drugs and gangs. I reduce my chances of being killed by not associating with gangs & drugs. How can i reduce my chances of being killed in some random place by a white nationalist terror attack?
              2nd amendent

you would shoot them before they shoot you...

That simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                not they would not... thats called a coup and its completely illegal and you know this.
                That's called a revolution. And it is not illegal.

Comment

your leader trump today blamed this on mental health and video games. so yes they are trying to deflect from the topic of white terrorism
                  “In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy,” Trump said. “Hatred warps the mind, ravages the heart and devours the soul.”

Trump after the shooting. If that's him "deflecting" then he's doing a very poor job of it.

Comment

Working...
                  X