No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao : "50-1 #NoExcuses" [Tweet]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get you sum of that!

Fkn Floyd is a master of stealing that thunder isn't he?

This ain't Conor McGregor or Berto in there. Floyd better strap back on them big boy pants. A healthy Manny is a handful. Even now.

Comment

Did they legit just run into each other wherever this is? Anyone know where they were at?

And was that Manny or some lookalike? Can't 100% say from the video, but it seemed like it was Manny.

From the retweets that has gotten so far idk if its a 100M payday for Floyd, might be early still doe idk, so idk if he'll find it worth his time or not. And if Floyd comes fighting like he did vs McGregor I think Manny gots a point on 50-1. Sometimes its best to actually stay retired, but historically mfers usually don't like quitting or understand they shoulda stayed retired til someone finally beats them.

Ask the ghost of James J Jefferies if he shoulda stayed retired & on the farm chilling. Ghost of Rocky Marciano is like "Do It Floyd" doe I bet lol.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        because the first time the number one complaint wasn't "they're too old now" at all...I'm sure it'll be a better fight four years later.
        Loool post of the day

The first fight was 6 years too late, let's label this two years too late.

Oh the duldrums of this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post

He's only saying that because such a fight would have to take place in a region with no random drug testing.

Unless it's in Vegas, I say Floyd is just BS'ing. And if it's in Vegas, it'd be the same outcome as the last fight.

Comment

I don’t understand how a little clip of these two bumping into each other and a silly tweet/hashtag or two takes any thunder away from anyone or anything?

It’s not like most of us aren’t gonna watch tonight’s fight now because we are all sat itching thinking about this rematch maybe/maybe not happening.

It means nothing

Comment

It's funny how a little tweet or post between two has-beens bumping each other made the boxing world freak out.

They ruin all your plans! lol

It's not their fault these young diva champs not fighting each other (*cough *cough Spence & Crawford *cough)

Comment

Lmfao thats bold coming from the king of excuses himself!!!!

Comment

Mayweather is buzzed, fight ain't gonna happen. He just winding Oscar up.

Comment

Working...
                  X