Collapse
No announcement yet.

Famous Heated Sparring encounters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James toney gave Danny green too much trouble with his mouth when they sparred together, Toney was calling green names and swearing at him..

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
      James toney gave Danny green too much trouble with his mouth when they sparred together, Toney was calling green names and swearing at him..
      Toney does that to everyone. You could throw a teenager in there with him, he would still trash talk him.

Comment

i got the better of john molina when i sparred him in november.....i was his final spar to so he was in top shape....

Comment

i think kid diamond gave floyd some good sparring.

surprised no one mentioned margo/williams sparring where williams spanked tonio

Comment

Calderon knocked out Oliver McCall in sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
              I dont know they guys name think i read it in the book four kings which is about the learnard/hagler/duran/hearns fights, its a must read
              His name was Quincy Taylor.....Leonard (according to Leonard) was not ko'd but he was really rocked. So not sure if he was actually ko'd or seriously rocked.

Either way it should not come as to any surprise. Ray once he retired was never the same. He was never dropped before he retired, and then in his first comeback vs Kevin Howard he was dropped. Then he speed, angles he used when boxing etc..everything was gone. He had none of this vs Hagler. So Ray getting ko'd after being out for the most part of 5 years, is shocking but not surprising.

Comment

Working...
              X