Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    That's quite the blanket statement!
    That's what Generalizations are.

Unless you actually believe when I talk about asians or black people I mean every single asian and black person and I'm not generalizing.\

Psuedo intellectuals are such a hassle.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      That's what Generalizations are.

Unless you actually believe when I talk about asians or black people I mean every single asian and black person and I'm not generalizing.\

Psuedo intellectuals are such a hassle.
      Cambodians and Filipinos aren't about schoolwork.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        You have no idea what you're talking about. I wish I had the charts to back up my point but they just don't classify GPA by ancestry. I'll instead bring up the GPA chart by race and the salary breakdown of asians by ancestry.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-22-2018, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Hahahahahaha!!!

You’d think with their names, Jon Dong suk theyed have horse dongs. But, it does depend on the man, I’d guess.

Comment

all this talk about Asian excellence just compells me to brag about this one girl from Laos I used to smash almost every other weekend.... I will never forget that kitkat good lawd east asian girls got some crazy good kitty.... dont forget that

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              You’d think with their names, Jon Dong suk theyed have horse dongs. But, it does depend on the man, I’d guess.

Or Chinese with the name Wang.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Or Chinese with the name Wang.
                Yeah, for sure. I bet Khan from king of the hill came handle his business in the bedroom!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Put the ganja pipe down. I know many college educated Filipinos.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    all this talk about Asian excellence just compells me to brag about this one girl from Laos I used to smash almost every other weekend.... I will never forget that kitkat good lawd east asian girls got some crazy good kitty.... dont forget that
                    Bro pretty much the only asian girls I F with are the gutter hood rat ones like them Laos dimes and Cambo big booty ones.

I had these 2 Laos dimes, 3 actually had the best body ever. Talking like prime Vida Guerra with DD's natural, big round booty like prime J-LO. These chicks are mad ghetto tho and got ton of baggage. I had all kinds of nukkaz mad at me when I was going out with them lol

I also like 1/2 white 1/2 Asian chicks as well. I could never get with a full on asian chick the skinny ones with no curves hell to the F no!

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      Oh and he made valedictorian btw. He got into MIT. He's a millionare now.
                      What did he do to become a millionaire bro?

Going to MIT is definitely a big accomplishment but what took place after that? Please fill us in.

Comment

Working...
                      X