No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder on that Dopeium again. Claims racism in UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder on that Dopeium again. Claims racism in UK

So, it's well known by now that Deontay Wilder is not a smart man.

In fact, most people would say he's a downright idiot.
    And now, he's claiming he's not well liked in the UK because he's a 'dark skinned' black man.

what the

am I reading..

I can't even..
    • Nigel Benn
    • Frank Bruno
    • Dillian Whyte
    • Anthony Joshua
    • Mike Tyson
    • Holyfield
    • Muhammad Ali

Are the most popular fighters ever! in the UK. And you know who's one of the most hated? that's right, Tyson Fury

Deontay Wilder by own admission got more love from the fans in Belfast than he ever got anywhere in the states, and now he's saying they hate him?

This fool is as dumb as a doorknob and something is wrong upstairs.

We support our fighters no matter what race or colour.

Comment

Someone needs to tell wilder that our own country has much more racism than the uk.

Especially right now with trump and all these hate crimes going on.

Comment

Ksi is one of there biggest boxing draws and he is dark skin black

Comment

I can actually see him gaining a hate base that stems from him claiming people hate him.

Comment

victim of nationalism probably, racism probably not.

Comment

The UK is racist as **** though. Let's not even pretend.

Comment

It never crossed his mind that perhaps people dislike him because he's a d1ckhead?

He's said racist things before, said he wants a young child to go through the trauma of seeing his dad injured, admitted he wants to be responsible for killing someone, choked out a women, jumped a fighter in front of his wife and kids and god knows what else.

Honestly, I question why anyone would like this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  It never crossed his mind that perhaps people dislike him because he's a d1ckhead?

He's said racist things before, said he wants a young child to go through the trauma of seeing his dad injured, admitted he wants to be responsible for killing someone, choked out a women, jumped a fighter in front of his wife and kids and god knows what else.

Honestly, I question why anyone would like this guy?
                  I'm beginning to think he's not all there.

He used to be a good ol' country boy, now he seems like an arrogant idiot.

But you can't really be arrogant unless you're smart, so I guess he's just an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    I'm beginning to think he's not all there.

He used to be a good ol' country boy, now he seems like an arrogant idiot.

But you can't really be arrogant unless you're smart, so I guess he's just an idiot.
                    He's stupid as ****. Didn't he recently not understand that inside mascots suits are humans? He probably goes to Disneyland and thinks Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck are real.

Comment

Working...
                    X