Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Spence Still Has Ways To Go To Being The Best at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
    Lol whenever wilder speaks he enraged the Europeans
    I am European and a big Wilder guy. He is right. I have been thinking the same thing about Spence. He is definitely talented but I wanna see him in with Thurman and Crawford before annointing him as the best. As for a Manny fight? Another mismatch!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      Is Spence can pick off Pacquiao, Thurman and Crawford then he's the best welter hands down.🥊
      Would be nice if he fights those three but would he beat them all?

Comment

Wilder needs to shut his mouth, he doesn’t have a quarter of Spence skills or talent, wilders possibly a few fights away from being irrelevant

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
          Imo, there is no way he beats Thurman & Crawford. Spence has that stationary/come forward style that these guys specialize in taking apart with footwork, feints and variety punching. Crawford will do a better job of neutralizing Spence because their outside fighting range is equal. Spence will have a hell of a time timing these guys and won't be successful enough to win on points....and he definitely won't get a T/KO. Crawford is ready now, Thurman is getting his groove back slowly but surely.....Imo, the 147lb "fight" is Crawford/Thurman

Comment

He has to get past Crawford which he will have to pray for a miracle lol

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
              Yes he has a shot with Crawford being the most difficult and Thurman being the easiest. Thurman can't take the body shots which is Spence's bread and butter.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Shut up Duck Squad, you are pathetic.

deontayduckus wilderquackus is looking very transgenderish.....for those who dont know....deontayduckus wilderquackus is the scientific name for that specie of duck discovered out in the Great State of Alabama......ducks travel in packs and it is currently residing in the Protecting Boxing Cowards sanctuary refusing to leave its confines....it desperately avoids The Villain and AJ.....deontayduckus refined its ducking ability under Klitschkos Regime.....in one instance when he tasted the POWER of Klitschko (sparring session) the duck morphed into deontayduckus wilderquackus.

Comment

I think Crawford is the top dog in the division. And this talk of Spence moving up and fighting Canelo is a joke. There’s weight classes for a reason. I think Spence would struggle at 154. Jarrett Hurd would put it on him.

Comment

No wonder he's backing out of the Pac fight. Even Wilder says he "still has ways to go."

Comment

Did Wilder just join the SRL, Foreman, and Tyson team putting pressure on Spence?! Lol

PBC is in shambles

Comment

Working...
                      X